• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

People will fight tooth and nail to have the ability to wear stupid shirts, lest the fascist uberman come and take their freedoms away, but don't give a shit about black people dying in the streets. I don't even have to link a thread for the last part because there are like four out there.

That's my small, less calm, venting moment of the month. Forgiveness.

Maybe you are just underestimating how important it is to have dumb shit on t-shirts?
Atleast to some crazy people. I can't believe someone would wear that t-shirt and still grin like it is hilarious or something.

honestly, just give punisher to john wick guys and it would be a good action/revenge flick.

it's not that hard, and i'm sure there's other good choices too.

Village

After Deadpool shits the bed, R rated comicbook movies based on mainline characters will be dead

Just because you don't like deadpool. Doesn't mean everyone else doesn't, its actually the opposite.

You going to be upset when it does well and everyone talking about it

People will fight tooth and nail to have the ability to wear stupid shirts, lest the fascist uberman come and take their freedoms away, but don't give a shit about black people dying in the streets. I don't even have to link a thread for the last part because there are like four out there.

That's my small, less calm, venting moment of the month. Forgiveness.

I would knock that dude the fuck out if I saw him at Coachella.

Damn, teachers got hit with racketeering in that cheating scandal, 7 years is a long ass time to be sitting prison behind that bullshit.

So basically pride on the side of the lawyers, yeah, that's even better. What made them think that'd work out?

Solid Dick:

Its virtually unprecedented for a crime of this nature to receive active jail time and the lawyers counted on that. Not to mention when it all comes down to brass tacks the lawyers KNOW they aren't going to jail so they take more chances.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Damn, teachers got hit with racketeering in that cheating scandal, 7 years is a long ass time to be sitting prison behind that bullshit.
Which scandal? I can see where thy might have gotten the idea, as there was just recently a case where the teacher (the salsa dancer I think) got off with just probation and nothing else, not even sex offender registration. I think she admitted it though.

Hopefully that sets a precedent that you don't get to deny it and get off lightly.
41rdJ6GCvbL._SL290_.jpg

Source: http://time.com/3821342/percy-sledge-singer-dies/

RIP.
Wow. This song is a true classic. Looks like he lived a legendary life. Tons of respect for coming up from those roots. Reminds me of how Janelle Monae started in the hospital washing bedpans and singing for her friends.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Anyone in here picking up mkx ?

Think I already have most of y'all added on psn but I know there's some new faces.

royalan

In a widely circulated photo of the two men meeting, Lauren has placed his hand gently on West’s cheek. “Do you know what he said when he did that? ‘This is my son,’ ” West said. “And I was thinking, ‘I knew it! I knew Ralph was my daddy!’"

rxMtINd.jpg

So, is Kanye's transition to full-on coon complete?

cdyhybrid

Was talking about the degree of happiness. He seems like he went to heaven there.
So much bliss on his face.

Kanye has been bitching for years about how high fashion won't accept him, so this is probably something he's been waiting for for a long time.

RedSwirl

But no really, what do you put down on dating websites if you're unemployed?

I mean, I could just put down "freelance writer," but come on. That's more like "a thing I'm trying to do" rather than "a thing that's currently getting me gainful employment."

But no really, what do you put down on dating websites if you're unemployed?

I mean, I could just put down "freelance writer," but come on. That's more like "a thing I'm trying to do" rather than "a thing that's currently getting me gainful employment."

Do what my friend did. Put "other" than go pose by a Lambo for a picture. Women were getting mad when he picked them up in his Prius.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I figured I'd share anyway

Ask Obama how the wealthy aid repression, or about the wealthy paid recession
How do you overcome organized selections of failure
Everyone's expecting you to end up a danger to society
Like somewhere in here I'm hiding a fiery attitude being black
How can I overcome a disposition I seemingly never lacked
As a matter of fact it is my skin color that's holding me down
You see me blacker than coal with the lips of a clown
The reality is I'm only as low as my soul goes
Let each blow uplift me as a black man let my soul glow
Curl and contort me into something better than they could ever be
Black skin, a dark crown, the epitome of kings and queens
And if ever we see equality we won't dream anymore
We reach for the ceiling we had cause we're chained up on the floor

Punctuation is all off but I'm sure you can get the flow.
Lol I should stop drinking

I wasn't unemployed when I was on them but don't put anything or put other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom