• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the typical "they need to just let them be gay organically" type posts.

"I don't know why they always have to put a spotlight on the fact that gay characters are gay. I mean, we should just find out organically. For example, we could have a cut scene where we walk into the guy's room and see him fucking his boyfriend or something. Just don't talk about it beforehand because it comes across as pandering. They're just checking boxes."

I'm dying.

DMczaf

I really hope Finn in Episode VII ends up being a great and memorable character. So much is riding on Boyega. Fighting against cism and the Empire is going to be rough.

For my anime heads here, who is a better father between Goku of Dragon Ball Z or Ging of Hunter x Hunter?

Goku's kid saved the world when he was 11, and had he kept training, would've been way, way stronger. So he at least taught him how to fight, and some values in there; Gohan wasn't a dick.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Goku easily. He has death as an excuse for missing out on his kids lives.

then he came back and went awol for 7 years. or the 3 years spent fucking around in space. thats probably a few years short of gings absences. but ging still takes it

rXQlm3d.jpg

WrbETbY.jpg

Is this for real? Raven Symone looking like her body is dying of Vitamin D deficiency

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
coli told me black folk lose their youth when they become nublack. might be some truth to that.

http://i.imgur.com/rXQlm3d.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WrbETbY.jpg[/IMG

Is this for real? Raven Symone looking like her body is dying of Vitamin D deficiency[/QUOTE]

you can't expect all gays to dress well. and she was probably on her way to playing Rugby with those socks

[quote="Rayven_king, post: 160544734"]Picollo is gohan's real father[/QUOTE]

Picollo is that dude that stops by once your dad leaves the house to see your mom and Gohan calls uncle

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I mean those aren't even the stereotypical "dirty" dreads. they're just limp noodles sewed into her hair. where do you even go for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom