• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriane23

Neo Member
Am I the only person in here who liked Korra?

Overall, I thought it was better than the Last Airbender, but that last season was a little weak. Mainly because of the villain, and the fan service in the last episode that Nickelodeon didn't have enough back bone to let the creators build up to properly.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Overall, I thought it was better than the Last Airbender, but that last season was a little weak. Mainly because of the villain, and the fan service in the last episode that Nickelodeon didn't have enough back bone to let the creators build up to properly.

"Better than the Last Airbender" is crazy talk, but I do feel like people gloss over the flaws in that series and ignore the good stuff about Korra.

Gorillaz

Season 3 of korra was really the only time I felt it went toe to toe with last airbender each episode.
I still think season 2 of ATLA was the best stuff they did

Trey

Korra was an improvement on AtLA in nearly every avenue that wasn't AtLA's claim to fame; namely fantastic world building and exquisite characters, both of which Korra was a noticeable regression. Korra has a few decent characters, but nothing on AtLA's level.

There are some that say AtLA's action/choreography is also superior to Korra's. I would disagree, but AtLA is definitely no slouch.

Slayven

i dont fight no more i just call the police

police_horse_in_riot_by_robot_hawthorne-d35xg9s.jpg

I prefer Korra but TLA was a better series. Both series are awesome though.

jmood88

Were any of you that black kid that liked anime and hung out with your fellow (white) anime enthusiasts at school? One of those guys just sent a friend request to me on Facebook, and I remember how everyone used to make fun of him.
Nope, I hated them back then and my feelings haven't changed. They were the reason I stopped trying to learn Japanese in school.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

better, not in a billion years.

I used to laugh at him too.

Until I found out about Sakura, now she's is the undisputed heavyweight champion of Ls.

This is what I'm saying. Sakura could've bagged her the Hokage. Instead, she's raising what seems like another woman's daughter. This is the most L panel ever.
Le1DRH4.jpg

Sasake won't even take a picture with you?
-wince-GIF.gif

At least Korra respects Mako.

This is what I'm saying. Sakura could've bagged her the Hokage. Instead, she's raising what seems like another woman's daughter. This is the most L panel ever.
Le1DRH4.jpg

Sasake won't even take a picture with you?
-wince-GIF.gif

At least Korra respects Mako.

Is she... in another photo they stuck on?

Mako's L isn't even in the same galaxy as that...

KumaJG

Sakura L's can't even be described...On the hand Sasuke the shit. Got another woman raising you daughter on that "I know you love me" tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom