• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got done watching Hard Boiled
wow.png

The Goat action movie

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I just recently started watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Now I know why people argue over which JoJo is the best.

This show is flames.

I was gonna say its obviously Jonathan since he's the OG but Im really starting to dig Joesph

🎶I'll be the rouuuuuuuunddddabout, We'll spend the dayyyyyyyyy🎶

josuke is my favorite so far.

Numb

I've STILL only seen the first eight episodes of jojo, i should really get around to watching more.

The first season is 24 eps and covers part one and 2 of the manga.
They are now on part 3 which has 40 episodes so far and is the biggest and most famous one having introduced the stands that remained a staple in the series to part 8 in the manga which is ongoing.
I have no idea whether or not they will make an anime of part 4 tho.

I just recently started watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Now I know why people argue over which JoJo is the best.

This show is flames.

I was gonna say its obviously Jonathan since he's the OG but Im really starting to dig Joesph

🎶I'll be the rouuuuuuuunddddabout, We'll spend the dayyyyyyyyy🎶
Joseph is that dude...

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Holy shit they used a Yes song as the ending theme for an anime? That's awesome. Never seen Jojo's but Roundabout is a great song off the album Fragile by Yes. So trippy to hear it used for an anime of all things.

Jacir

I was trying to sleep but stupid me, I started the video above. Now Im having problems going back to sleep. Shit was nice tho.

Man! I just found out that the wonderful Neneh Cherry is playing in The Hague next Saturday, and there were still tickets available so I immediately jumped on it. I'm born in 1990 but I loved her album The Cherry Thing mainly because my mother was really into it as well. And her recent revival albums are really good too so I'm pumped to finally see her.

She also still looks absolutely incredible, by the way. I mean look at her:

Neneh_Cherry_1393433317_crop_550x401.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

My president continue the strong legacy of going in on fools at the whcd. Said he 'didn't have a bucket list but had something that rhymes with bucket list. Executive action on immigration? Bucket.'

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
How mad were they?

Not as mad as when he said "On Saturday Night Live, Cecily Strong impersonates CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin, which is interesting, because usually the only people impersonating journalists on CNN are journalists on CNN."

Audible gasps and "ooh"s

Slayven

Not as mad as when he said "On Saturday Night Live, Cecily Strong impersonates CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin, which is interesting, because usually the only people impersonating journalists on CNN are journalists on CNN."

Audible gasps and "ooh"s

Everyone caught a stray.

andthebeatgoeson

How mad were they?
He's got the bucket list. No fucks given. I'm just glad it was said. Strong said his hair was white enough that he could talk back to police now. Or the secret service is the only law enforcement agency that will get in trouble if a black man is shot.

That's some damn good ether.

dem TSM boys, their LoL placed first, their CS:GO team placed 1st, their Smite team placed 2nd, their Smash player placed 3rd(i think) all in the last few weeks/days

Jacir

He was really there man. I thought it was funny. Keith actually touched Obama's shoulders for a few seconds. So yes he was physically there.

RedSwirl

*sigh*

I know Inuyasha is fuckery central, but the plot and characters are actually pretty good. Naraku is actually one of the better antagonists of early 00's anime, and the other characters show suitable shades of gray. It's really just the dialogue and shoujo-bait protagonist that turn it into such an annoying teen show a lot of the time.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You guys don't get it. Some people just don't see color. Anyway please stop talking about protests, I have a concert to go to.

Marc Lamont Hill is a media hero. I saw his interviews during Ferguson, thank god for that man. Shame on the republicans to use Larry Elder (shame on him too) to try an spout this type of bullshit.

This is the interview

Honestly, Im bout to send him an email and truly thank him for having such a prominent voice of reason. The media is truly a cesspool of bullshit and he never fails to show up and keep it 100

Crocodile

Everyone who hasn't seen Jojo yet, take time from school/work and rectify

image.php

:p
but nah its a good show

Must. Not. Go into. Baltimore. Protest thread.

I swear people like to jump in that thread and repeat the same shit that got earlier people banned. Nobody likes when small subsections of protests turn "south" but that's not the damn point and they know it.

Swear for god I about to catch a ban and it would be worth it

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=161709289&postcount=329

There are certain posters who have "patterns" I've noticed. He(?) is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom