• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

D i Z

So the 49ers join Hydra?

http://deadspin.com/49ers-unveil-bl...9683?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

Also

CD4CU7IWAAANRfL.jpg:large

...the fuck kinda nonsense.....

*graceofwoman.com you say..... sniff*

RedSwirl

I'm sorry y'all, but I just saw that Baltimore prosecutor, and in a few years we're getting a Kerry Washington movie out of this right?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This DeRay McKesson guy is skilled.

These two shock jocks didn't know they were up against a guy who could handle their bullshit.
even the guy pretending to be sympathetic (playing 'good cop' I guess) was full of shit.

"it brings up some good questions, we should be asking questions" but never mentions what those questions are, doesn't name a single one, doesn't even focus on them for a second before jumping to "BUT HOW ABOUT THAT RIOTING AND LOOTING THOUGH!?"

Second guy was so mad after jumping into the convo and getting shut down he completely stopped talking for the rest of the video. "how dare u tell a lie about me, go somewhere else" lmao.

Bubba T

One final down, one more to go. Secured an A in my management class, 99.4%. Too freakin easy.Trying to pull out an A in my AIS class.

I knew Ceasar Goodson was black. Slavyen, I'm using my "Guess The Race" experience here.

In any case Officer "Depraved Heart Murder" is about to get thrown under the bus. Six different perps, six different lawyers. Marilyn "Olivia Pope" Mosby is going to sweat these motherfuckers, and they are going to rat on each other, and probably mostly on Officer Ceasar "Driving Mr. Grey" Goodson, Jr.

Slayven

I knew Ceasar Goodson was black. Slavyen, I'm using my "Guess The Race" experience here.

In any case Officer "Depraved Heart Murder" is about to get thrown under the bus. Six different perps, six different lawyers. Marilyn "Olivia Pope" Mosby is going to sweat these motherfuckers, and they are going to rat on each other, and probably mostly on Officer Ceasar "Driving Mr. Grey" Goodson, Jr.

Is that the driver? Yeah I think they going to turn on each other, because when it came out 3 were black those browser tabs to gofundme closed with a quickness. The driver is going to catch it all.

Jacir

Took me awhile to watch this, my internet was playing with me these last hours. She did an amazing job. She just got in office this year and made it seem like she was born for this job. Someone already said that she needs security and I agree. She doesn't need to be killed, just a slight physical offense will cause protests. I haven't read the articles yet. In process of doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom