• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile...

OCTxU.jpg
Michael Jordan dresses like my uncle from Pakistan

I rock First Lady (Second Hoe) and M-O-N-I-C-A errvyday son!

Korean League Final in a air craft storage thing did a whole camera going through opening doors intro

Numb

LOL, I was just curious since some of the character designs looked alright.

I may as well save myself the trouble honestly.

But the anime airing right now looks alright.

Start with Fate/Zero first if you are curious about the new anime then watch the one on currently since it is a follow up to it.

Also watching Zero helps you understand why kiritsugu is one of the baddest mofos ever.

Just got back from the local carnival after work. Ate some chilli cheese fries, and a funnel cake. The giant turkey legs were just way too high this year. $9 FOR REAL? You can have that shit fam!

I want to watch the fight tonight, but the boys aren't hitting me back with the texts, so I guess a bitch is stuck in the house again tonight. Can't believe I'll be missing this historical shit.

Slayven

Just got back from the local carnival after work. Ate some chilli cheese fries, and a funnel cake. The giant turkey legs were just way too high this year. $9 FOR REAL? You can have that shit fam!

I want to watch the fight tonight, but the boys aren't hitting me back with the texts, so I guess a bitch is stuck in the house again tonight. Can't believe I'll be missing this historical shit.

Give you more time to stalk chicks on tumblr.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
LOL, I was just curious since some of the character designs looked alright.

I may as well save myself the trouble honestly.

But the anime airing right now looks alright.

Play the VN. Do all the routes, there are 3 different ones.

From there watch Fate//Zero which is a prequel to the VN and watch the new UBW anime which is high quality adaptation of one of the routes in the VN. The original anime and the UBW movie aren't very good to warrant watching them.

Also if you are up for it, I'd recommend playing Tsukihime first. It's a game the creator made before Fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom