• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

No fight for me either. I'll be finishing up some games to make room on the HD for the Witcher 3, right after the Clipper/Spurs final game.

Just had the greatest evening at a music festival in The Hague. Saw this great African band called Mbongwana Star, hip hop duo Shabazz Palaces and the always beautiful Neneh Cherry. See any of these three when you get the chance.

Now off home in a shady ass night bus to catch the fight.

I swear I always think something's gonna happen to me one day in these night buses.

Slayven

I'm talking about Pacquiao with that statement. Today's a national holiday there because there was no way shit was going to get done. Everyone there is watching the fight and hoping he kicks Floyd's ass.

Read an article where they were telling people to unplug shit because their power gird is not that stable and everyone is going to be watching the fight.

Oh and before that an american dude was playing pro ball over there and Pac was on the same team. Dude went sideways on twitter saying Pac should be training for the fight. They got that nigga out there the next day. word from the top came down to GTFO.

"he whispered Islamically"
tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dag, a cop get shot in the head by me. Staying in doors tonight.

This is a weird way to make a first post in this community. Could you introduce yourself using the OP as a guide?

Where you're from -
Where you live -
What is your age? -
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy -
Do you know your roots -
Favorite musical genre -
Your profession/major/career interest -
Your religious affiliation -
Hobbies -
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -

Infinite

This is a weird way to make a first post in this community. Could you introduce yourself using the OP as a guide?

Where you're from -
Where you live -
What is your age? -
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy -
Do you know your roots -
Favorite musical genre -
Your profession/major/career interest -
Your religious affiliation -
Hobbies -
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -

This isn't my first post in the BCT

So I'm at the gym and I just caught an episode of Blue Bloods. Is it supposed to be The Criminal Fears of White People: The Show? Or is that just the episode I watched?

Kreed

Watched the fight surrounded by a bunch of casual fans who wanted Mayweather to lose and thought Manny won simply from being more aggressive. The salt was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom