• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

CEGnIloWoAAslv2.jpg:large

Numb

so basically slayven

Must have got this from the site he runs with like-minded black rednecks who are in the advancement of their style. Notice how the hat don look shit and dirty like usual.
Next experiment is trying to rock a mullet as a black man without greasing it up. Good luck Slay.

Not sure who brought this to my attention here, you, or somewhere else on the internet, but here's a list of some black female directors in the movie industry.

http://blackwomendirectors.tumblr.c...al&utm_source=facebookbfi&utm_campaign=buffer

The list is disappointing to me in terms of diversity. It looks like most black directors on both the male and female front do mostly dramas and even in the dramas most seem to focus on racial and or inner city struggles.

Numb

Not sure who brought this to my attention here, you, or somewhere else on the internet, but here's a list of some black female directors in the movie industry.

http://blackwomendirectors.tumblr.c...al&utm_source=facebookbfi&utm_campaign=buffer

The list is disappointing to me in terms of diversity. It looks like most black directors on both the male and female front do mostly dramas and even in the dramas most seem to focus on racial and or inner city struggles.
I did not expect Herbie: Fully Loaded to be the first thing on the list.
Lindsay Lohan is the only actress i had a ''special'' dream about that i fully remembered.

Shy

I posted about that too. but people ignored my post. :(

*sorry if this post comes across as whiny.

I posted about that too. but people ignored my post. :(

*sorry if this post comes across as whiny.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Seeing Just Another Girl on the IRT on there is bringing back those tense feelings from the movie's ending. Lord, that was some fucked up shit!

I wonder why that director never made any other movie. That movie had some issues, but was still entertaining and if she continued, she could've improved and created something great.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
eating delicious steak is no wrong reason, friend.

steak and not feeling full when I don't eat meat is why I cant quit. I would like to though but my will aint that strong.
Good luck on your journey exitdoesnotexist.

I havent seen a thread about this yet so... http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-clash-with-police-at-tel-aviv-demonstration

Whats happening to black folk here is also happening in Israel.

Generalizing but you would think people that have been done dirty in recent history wouldn't be doing the same shit to others but nope. Israel on my fuck you list until further notice.

Wynnebeck

Banned
You are killing me man.
I still find it hard to believe that Denzel looks like that now.
Someone stole his youth and made him look like everyone's third uncle.

He probably adopted the look to remain incognito while he enjoyed his time in Vegas.

Numb

He probably adopted the look to remain incognito while he enjoyed his time in Vegas.

He certainly fooled me. The last time i saw him he was shooting dudes in malls.
I just hope it aint permanent or atleast get a disguise that doesnt look like you need to go to people's houses when you move to a new neighbourhood cos the law says so since you are a pedophile looking dude.

Jacir

I read about that a couple of days ago, in the midst of writing a paper about protests.
Apparently there were inspired by the protests here.

"Finish your homework, young man." That is a difficult paper isn't it?

Ethiopian Jews have been getting treated like shit in Israel for a long time and it's sad as hell. Israel talks about being home to all Jews but treat African Jews horribly.

Yea, I heard about the sterilization situation thing, too. Basically not much different than the alleged racist practices towards blacks by Planned Parenthood.

Generalizing but you would think people that have been done dirty in recent history wouldn't be doing the same shit to others but nope. Israel on my fuck you list until further notice.

Well, so far only Saudi Arabia is on my list. If I were to travel to the middle East or anywhere, I won't put a foot in that country.

The amount of people I've seen justify its okay to break your own shit over a long line at the grocery store but call the same black people thugs for breaking shit over severe oppression is mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom