• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite

Solange dress look like it was inspired by Virtua fighter 2

tumblr_nnuo8u9Xi81qhrquyo1_540.png

Young Magus

The 24 hour news cycle is the worse thing to happen to humanity. It breeds apathy

The truest shit. Shit gets shoved to the side too quick and at the same time the attention that IS given is focused on misreports and/or talking heads argueing like no tomorrow.

I wonder how shit would've played out if CNN bombed like THEE fuck back in the 80's.

Quick question fam, is the site cdkeys legit,? because this deal is too good.

most people believe they buy the cd keys using stolen credit cards, but if you feel like those niggas had to get stepped on for you to get a deal.. go for it.

Yeah I doubt it will survive if BB does another round of closings. Just grinds my gears.

Was everyone's first anime movie "Ninja Scroll"?

Probably a Sailor Moon joint or the 1st pokemon movie.

Infinite

Yeah I doubt it will survive if BB does another round of closings. Just grinds my gears.

Was everyone's first anime movie "Ninja Scroll"?
My first anime was Akira. Saw that shit when I was like 7 and ain't been right since.

Saw ninja scroll the movie around that time too

Furyous

The 24 hour news cycle is the worse thing to happen to humanity. It breeds apathy

Bruh, you telling me. I'm in church assisting a friend with a teaching lesson when the subject of Baltimore comes up. Dude said the protestors would be fine if they had the church's family values. I gave him the eye roll of A FUCKING LIFETIME. Like lemme get this straight: ALL THE PROTESTORS HAD TO DO WAS ALL HAVE PERFECT FAMILIES AND LIVE IN UTOPIAS. 12 years ago, I spaz dude and outline why he sucks and his points are utter shiite. The older more mature Furyous rolls his eyes, sighs, makes a mental note to take that IDFWU song to heart around this dude, and pray to get away from people of his ilk.

I didn't care about the Jamie foxx show, nor Martin, nor in living color, family matters, Cosby show, etc. and I still don't.

I cared about The Cosby Show and Family Matters the most out of the list. I remember getting excited to see new eps of Family Matters on TGIF back in the 90s. The Cosby Show I dug because my parents were into it so naturally I would watch with them. Fuck Bill Cosby, by the way.

I did watch the Jamie Foxx Show from time to time but it wasn't too interesting to me. My family only cared for the show because the actress who played Fancy, Garcelle Beauvais, was Haitian.

Martin I watched later in life and appreciated it for what it was and the same goes for In Living Color.

Bubba T

Got my semester grades back. Two A's and an A-. Pretty excited I got the A- in Advanced Accounting despite getting a C+ on the first exam. 12 more classes until I graduate. It can't come soon enough.

Numb

Girl looks like she is behind a chest high wall in a shhoter or a mini-boss from Army of Two with that bullet proof gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom