• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here been to a steak n shake? How are they? I keep getting these coupons from them. Even if they aren't that good I want to try them at least once.

they're good, but only worth it if you have nice coupon. i was living like a king there for two weeks last fall when i had a stack of coupons.

whoooa whoooa whooa..this fucking YouTube channel, always talking about random topics around the world, new video is up and they straight up showing a black couple naked with a sex coach and they don't hide shit except the thumbnail blurred with the black chick on her husband

Numb

They turned Yoshimitsu into a tentacle monster. Hide your loved ones.

tk7_yoga4.jpg

Harada saw Splatoon and made a character for it.

Numb

this shit ain't right. Now this is worthy of a "____ sucks!" Kotaku article.

I am impressed with the amount of people that like this design. It maybe due to it reminding them of cthulu or Dave Jones or just plain anticipating the possible doujins that will be coming for it.

The Adder

Banned
I am impressed with the amount of people that like this design. It maybe due to it reminding them of cthulu or Dave Jones or just plain anticipating the possible doujins that will be coming for it.

Yoshimitsu is always weird and always gets weirder. Anything less than this would be disappointing.

Trey

you just know the first dude that mocked up his new design had reservations, so he tried to be slick and make it one or two tentacles flying out the back, and they kinda looked like braids because Yoshi looked normal otherwise. Art director/Harada jabs their half consumed cigarette butt into the ashtray angrily and exclaim that the tentacles, there needs to be more.

And so dude wastes the next week of his life grinding through iteration after iteration of some squid beast with a sword.

Numb

Yoshimitsu is always weird and always gets weirder. Anything less than this would be disappointing.
I always like the Yoshi designs. It is what they do when they feel like they wanna do crazy stuff without explaining.
oh man, that looks so dirty
ibcLHfL1nYLSpQ.gif

you just know the first dude that mocked up his new design had reservations, so he tried to be slick and make it one or two tentacles flying out the back, and they kinda looked like braids because Yoshi looked normal otherwise. Art director/Harada jabs their half consumed cigarette butt into the ashtray angrily and exclaim that the tentacles, there needs to be more.

And so dude wastes the next week of his life grinding through iteration after iteration of some squid beast with a sword.
You are overestimating the process of designing guys in Tekken. They just slap boxing gloves on a raptor and call it a day or bring the training wooden dummy to life and make him a character.

Shy

It's the junior member upgrade curse. It's used to weed out the weak but the true test is if you can keep a cool head long after member status. My dude went out like the pheonix though. Shame about the perm.
Yeah, he was good peoples. *sigh*

Crocodile

I hope y'all are joking about the ban being a perm, I can never tell with you guys. It would be a damn shame because I thought he was doing good work in that thread. I guess there was a fear of escalation or the tone just stepped over the line? I dunno, it is what it is and just I hope everybody can come back with cool heads and having learned something (especially that liliththepale person).

Also, can we keep this thread Sword Art Online free? Thanks :)

Numb

Thankfully she wasn't 16.5'd in that scene. Would have be quite...messy ;)

I always skipped the elf crap till i got together with some gaffers and watched it all. I regret watching it but glad i didn't miss this scene. I was told and shown that day that the author actually made offical hentai fanfics. The literal worst thing i have ever heard in my life.

Sorry. First and last time ill post anything SAO.

Merc_

Yeah, I hope that wasn't a perm. I shouldn't be surprised that the thread went in the direction it did, but alas...

Shy

Except it's not a joke this time, but we're not supposed to discuss moderation in the salon so I'll leave it at that.
that's true. sorry about that.

EDIT: Also, i hope i wasn't coming across as being rude when i was making a joke about the perm thing, sorry if i offended anyone.

Jacir

That makes me want a new Bloody Roar

Yugo!!! Fox!!! Man I played the demo that came on a Underound PlayStation disc for ages. Never played a full release tho. That little demo was the shit. Bloody Roar for next gen sounds nice.

Good morning bct.

Village

Please no sword art
Its like mark millar and ken penders made an anime

They turned Yoshimitsu into a tentacle monster. Hide your loved ones.

tk7_yoga4.jpg

Harada saw Splatoon and made a character for it.
Yoooooo

Video games been on a hype ass sea creature roll the past few days.

Im digging it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom