• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, i just got off the phone with HR at work and they confirmed that i did indeed not have a month long hioliday in February and i was actually required to work that month as i did.

Don't forget meth.

I still stand by my assertion that meth and other associated weird meth shit only ever came about because some white dude was too insecure to ask around for some weed.

"Man, can't risk getting caught with that there marijuana. Instead, I'm gonna inject battery acid into my veins! Probably feels the same, with no drawbacks! Score!"

White people hold the record for weirdest crimes. That and embezzlement.

Don't forget meth.

I still stand by my assertion that meth and other associated weird meth shit only ever came about because some white dude was too insecure to ask around for some weed.

"Man, can't risk getting caught with that there marijuana. Instead, I'm gonna inject battery acid into my veins! Probably feels the same, with no drawbacks! Score!"

Today is White People Appreciation day, y'all need to be a bit more appreciative. Scust.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If it wasn't for white people slaughtering my ancestors, I wouldn't be able to chill here on my day off from work and play video games.

thanks whitey

You're welcome.

And yeah I'm living the stereotype. Long ago I got got for embezzlement, so...yeah. White as can be.

D i Z

We're the king of serial murders and mass shootings.

i_appreciate_you.jpg

Never have to check for mail bombs from my black friends

old white dude though

that shit gets x-rayed

lol

Persuant to the topic today... anyone feel that though we get "A LOT" of shit, black people are rarely (if ever) stereotyped as pedophiles?

Maybe it's because I look eternally youthful (and I am still kinda young lol), but parents (even total strangers) never seemed to be on edge with their children around me.

I used to teach kids when I was younger, actually.

Maybe it's because we used to RAISE THEIR KIDS. Nobody thinks that Uncle Remus is going to zipadeedoodah those little white kids in their zipadeeday, because he was probably their caretaker.

Mrs.Manky what kind of goodies did you get for Women History Month?

Same thing I got for Black History Month.

BlackJace

Apparently a cop straight Falcon Kick'd a dude in the face who had surrendered. He was on his way down when the kick knocked him out cold. Heartless.

Just saw it on the news today.

Shy

Apparently a cop straight Falcon Kick'd a dude in the face who had surrendered. He was on his way down when the kick knocked him out cold. Heartless.

Just saw it on the news today.
I just watched a segment about that, the cop broke his jaw too. *sigh*

number47

What happened to the Wayans?
Damon ways Jr left new girl for unknown travels.
Marlon wayans made jokes about the may weather fight.
Kim was in a movie.
Damon wayan is finally doing stand up on occasion.
Keenan is living off the royalty of scary movie.
Shawn is still around.

Damon ways Jr left new girl for unknown travels.
Marlon wayans made jokes about the may weather fight.
Kim was in a movie.
Damon wayan is finally doing stand up on occasion.
Keenan is living off the royalty of scary movie.
Shawn is still around.

Wasn't Damon Sr. having some health problems though?

ecurbj

Damn, I'm from Delaware and this is completely insane. Why the hell would you kick the guy in the head when he was going down in the first place? And also I can't believe this video was JUST made public and that this cop isn't fired yet. Very disappointed in my state and my hometown.

You want some Friday night reading?

The Coli has been catfished

Warning: Twerking vines and ass in the first post.

Apparently, some "woman" that posts twerking vines that were supposedly "her" turned out to be a guy... specifically Holt. If you don't know who Holt is, it's a guy who was caught pretending to be a girl back on SOHH, and has a tendency to make female aliases throughout the coli.

So, this "chick" who has been registered on the Coli since 2012 been having dudes thirsting after "her" and of course you have those dumb asses who never learn not to send a dick pic to anyone on a fuckin forum.

Turns out it was a dude the entire time. smh.

You want some Friday night reading?

The Coli has been catfished

Warning: Twerking vines and ass in the first post.

Apparently, some "woman" that posts twerking vines that were supposedly "her" turned out to be a guy... specifically Holt. If you don't know who Holt is, it's a guy who was caught pretending to be a girl back on SOHH, and has a tendency to make female aliases throughout the coli.

So, this "chick" who has been registered on the Coli since 2012 been having dudes thirsting after "her" and of course you have those dumb asses who never learn not to send a dick pic to anyone on a fuckin forum.

Turns out it was a dude the entire time. smh.
yo this is 21 pages logged in :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom