• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Adder

Banned
Reading that dog noise complaint topic is an education.

Comparing the number of correctional responses I've learned:

"Not taking your complaint dog noise complaint seriously?" Valid reason to say you honestly hate the police.

"Repeated murder of unarmed innocent black folk and subsequent cover-up thereof?" You're just being extreme/edgy #notallcops.

Slayven

Reading that dog noise complaint topic is an education.

Comparing the number of correctional responses I've learned:

"Not taking your complaint dog noise complaint seriously?" Valid reason to say you honestly hate the police.

"Repeated murder of unarmed innocent black folk and subsequent cover-up thereof?" You're just being extreme/edgy #notallcops.

not surprising. look at a thread anytime a cop kills a dog. They want the cop and his family dead

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
i3y6UxZl.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Yeah but the guy complaining about the noisy dog is the one who hates cops for not taking the complaint seriously.

That dude seems like he has a screw lose anyway. I read the beginning of the thread and it seemed to me that he has some issues that he needs to deal with which are much bigger than that barking dog. With that said, many posts here are just venting posts that really shouldn't be take that seriously.

When your friend starts spouting meninist bullshit....

Like..nigga...you gay...you should know how discrimination fucking feels regardless of how "accepted" homosexuality is. Women can flash tits and ass to get a job? You jealous my dude? Something you not telling yourself? Jeez I hate when people you know act like idiots.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Subbbbbb happy belated bro!!!

Second interview was a success yesterday. 2 black interviewers man, they probably asked the toughest questions I've ever gotten in an interview. Dude legit told me he asked them because he thought I was telling him what he wanted to hear. It's an interview, I'm supposed to sell myself!

cdyhybrid

Second interview was a success yesterday. 2 black interviewers man, they probably asked the toughest questions I've ever gotten in an interview. Dude legit told me he asked them because he thought I was telling him what he wanted to hear. It's an interview, I'm supposed to sell myself!

Yeah, but there's something to be said for being somewhat real about it. Don't want to just tell them what they want to hear just to get the job, only to find out you hate the job 6 months in because you said you liked doing something you actually don't.

akira28

Like..nigga...you gay...you should know how discrimination fucking feels regardless of how "accepted" homosexuality is. Women can flash tits and ass to get a job? You jealous my dude? Something you not telling yourself? Jeez I hate when people you know act like idiots.

yes they're jealous. I thought that was what that particular point was all about. Men can't use sexy to get very far ahead in the general, but that's only because women have better control over their horndog impulses. This is one instance where you actually say don't blame the player but the game.

esms

The hell is this? Of course you are. Everybody does this. It proves that you've researched the position, company and the industry.

Yeah, bro, next interview (if there is a next, rooting for you) tell them what they don't want to hear. I'm sure you'll get offered it on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom