• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
amber rose out there going in at carnival
http://instagram.com/p/zP1boREq28

F7Pgazc.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
If anything destiny taught me to be mad at undercooked games. Unfortunately for the order it doesn't have any redeeming qualities like squad based multiplayer, terribly addicting loot, or raids.

Trey

Behind RPG fans, Halo fans seem to be the 2nd largest fanbase that's constantly in their feelings.

Smash. They had to split the melee competitive thread away from the Smash 4 OT because people wouldn't get along. Which is mind blowing to be as a Halo fan, cuz I don't know too many people who like the entire series: you are either a CE evangelist, a Halo 2 nostalgic, a Halo 3 zealot, or you stick to the sidelines as a Reach or H4 fan. And yet everyone I that community can settle under one roof, for the most part.

Slayven

Behind RPG fans, Halo fans seem to be the 2nd largest fanbase that's constantly in their feelings.
after MCC I just feel sorry for them, MCC was like if Marvel sent me Human Torch an Spiderman redrawn by Frank Quietly. I would be ready to burn it down.

I just need a MGSV release date. Only game I'm looking forward to besides MKX and Arkham Knight.

I keep buying these arkham games for super cheap but never playing them. The busy work of being batman bores me, and fuck activating those towers.

RBK

Banned
Smash. They had to split the melee competitive thread away from the Smash 4 OT because people wouldn't get along. Which is mind blowing to be as a Halo fan, cuz I don't know too many people who like the entire series: you are either a CE evangelist, a Halo 2 nostalgic, a Halo 3 zealot, or you stick to the sidelines as a Reach or H4 fan. And yet everyone I that community can settle under one roof, for the most part.

I don't know about Smash, but this 100%.

I'll fall under the Zealot category.

Sou Da

I don't know about Smash, but this 100%.

I'll fall under the Zealot category.

My stepdad played halo 3 24/7 when I lived with my parents, he didn't even pay for gold, he made a new account every month to take advantage of the free one month.

The worst part is he used to shittalk constantly, he had this bullshit where talk down lvl 50 generals for losing to him as a "private".

I barely played the game and I ended up getting second hand fatigue of it. I never want to see it again, I'm in a weird spot where I actually think I had my opinion of a game ruined by another person.

Slayven

That reminded me, at my old job I worked third shift. a couple times a week I would stop by the Food Lion near my job to pick up a few things. And every so often I would see the same dude there always buying a case of Natural ice and a bunch of bananas.

I always wondered what the story was behind that.

G-Fex

you know looking at my tweet cloud, then to gaming side, I wonder how much threads you can possibly make about the Souls games. Probably a million variations by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom