• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put your hands together and say a prayer for Nu BCT poster Crud, who is probably the first Order-related BCT casualty.

giving+thanks.jpg

Lord protect those who go in and keep it too real. It's not worth it to go Paul Mooney sometimes.

Furyous

amber rose out there going in at carnival
http://instagram.com/p/zP1boREq28

.... NIGGA

shkjdskhldjkldj

*just had to type something to express the proper appreciation*

This made me realize I need to get rid of my friend circle. Everyone's all wholesome and innocent while I sit back in sheep's clothing drinking gin and tonic in a water bottle on the low.

I need better friends that go to stuff like this.

Those Amber Rose videos about to have me going extra hard in the gym tomorrow. Hopefully the young woman that loves doing yoga in front of me realizes that is a not fair idea.

Booshka

He'll have plenty of company by the end of the day tomorrow. Of that I am certain.

I can't wait to lurk, I've had my pre-release fun in some of the threads, shit's gonna get hairy for the next couple days.

Crud was on a shitpost spree that ended in a Halo thread.

Killjoy

besada

Banned
I can't wait to lurk, I've had my pre-release fun in some of the threads, shit's gonna get hairy for the next couple days.

Crud was on a shitpost spree that ended in a Halo thread.

Killjoy
Yeah, the review thread will be one to watch from the side lines, because it's going to be a free fire zone.

Furyous

He'll have plenty of company by the end of the day tomorrow. Of that I am certain.

As someone that typically sits launches out, is it okay to be mad after the first OT or give honest negative feedback in the the LTTTP thread? I've wondered this for a minute.

besada

Banned
As someone that typically sits launches out, is it okay to be mad after the first OT or give honest negative feedback in the the LTTTP thread? I've wondered this for a minute.
It's always okay to give negative feedback, but do so with an actual argument (rather than "lol, cinematic suxx0rs"), and don't let yourself get drawn in by someone else that's gone around the bend. Because if the scores come in lower than the faithful expect, they're going to go nuts.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It's always okay to give negative feedback, but do so with an actual argument (rather than "lol, cinematic suxx0rs"), and don't let yourself get drawn in by someone else that's gone around the bend. Because if the scores come in lower than the faithful expect, they're going to go nuts.
Besada, I've been meaning to ask a mod. Within the majority of mod community does "concern trolling" really exist? I've been found quite a few times to be accused of concern trolling even though I gave a well thought out opinion. Am I wrong for going into a generally positive thread and voicing my opinion amongst something I believe? How do you feel on the matter?

Shy

Akainu

They messing with my girl Jessica Williams yo:

http://www.vox.com/2015/2/18/8057391/daily-show-jessica-williams

Let the woman make her own damn decisions, white woman.

Seriously, who the hell does this ester person think she is?

And people don't like larry's show? One of my problems with colbert and daily show are the interviews. The whole first half in political satire then they usually have some actor on to talk about some movie I don't care about. Hated it, some were alright but they mostly suck. I like the consistency of larry's show.

Crocodile

At that point might as well get a room no?

At this point, I'm hoping the Order sells like crazy so niggas would just shut the fuck up about it and move on to the next AAA game.

If it sells well won't people talk about it more? Fanboys will be singing its praises from the heavens and if ti sells well then we can expect sequels no? In fact regardless if it sells well or not (which of course won't tell us anything about how good the game actually is) I expect it to be a topic of conversation for at least a few months.

Seriously, who the hell does this ester person think she is?

And people don't like larry's show? One of my problems with colbert and daily show are the interviews. The whole first half in political satire then they usually have some actor on to talk about some movie I don't care about. Hated it, some were alright but they mostly suck. I like the consistency of larry's show.

Best thing about Larry's show is that he keeps it a hunnid. For real.

Actors shilling for their movies is a regular part of the talk show circuit. And the Colbert Report and the Daily Show are part of that circuit.

OG Loc

This iPad thread, oh my goodness...

SunhiLegend continues to deliver, though:

Sunhi just makes me miss when Mama Robotnik still made gifs sometimes.

nvm. Did some digging and saw that Robotnik has broken their posting hiatus. Thought something hapened to them. Still doesn't seem to make gifs anymore though :/

See, the Hennessy would have had me whispering Usher's entire Confessions album. Interlude and everything.
Cause goddammn.

Remember back in the day when enjoying a game was just..enjoying a game? Some of y'all might be to young. Me, Slay and besada can tell ya some stories..

OG Loc

All kinds of stupid shit is getting said in the Order review thread now. It's like both camps are experiencing the rush right before the first extermination wave.

Shame about the scores, though. Even though it seems to be a mixed bag I think I'm going to hold off on it unlike I originally planned.

Remember back in the day when enjoying a game was just..enjoying a game? Some of y'all might be to young. Me, Slay and besada can tell ya some stories..

I remember trying to tell myself that Rambo on the NES was a good game because I refused to believe I wasted a birthday present on that POS.

OG Loc

I remember trying to tell myself that Rambo on the NES was a good game because I refused to believe I wasted a birthday present on that POS.

I used my birthday gift one year on Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22. Stopped fucking with DBZ at that exact moment.

OG Loc

Shit my cousin tricked me and made me trade him my battletoads for his shaqfu. He still aint shit after all these years.

Definitely sold you a dummy brick with that one. I can't talk since I'm still buying goofy Shaq shit. Bought one of those Shaq Arizona cream soda drinks and I should have just got a Mucho Mango instead.

Yes he hyped that shit up even threw in the CD that came with it. I had already beat battletoads a million times so I was with it. Monday morning at school I pushed that nigga out the lunchline.

Man, I just took a picture of that post and sent that shit to my friend xD

EDIT- he just called you a sucka, lmao!!

akira28

Man, as a kid in the 80s, before video game reviews really had the coverage that they do now and when crappy games were like the norm...the best part about having an official licensed game was that you could stare at the boxcover and imagine the game being as good.

It's probably why I enjoyed buying computer game mags more than I enjoyed playing those confusing as fuck to adults and near impossible for kids games on the Commodore 64.

I liked ShaqFu tho.....whats with the hate? It wasn't street fighter. Or double dragon, but it had a few cool moves, like Shaq's basketball teleports and projectiles. And the freaky enemies of that outworld type place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom