• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

The Order 1886, that whole game is a L.

Wasn't there some argument about how it would be unrealistic to have any minorities in that game too?

I remember when 7/10 rating for a game didnt mean it was trash
Right?
I remember trying to tell myself that Rambo on the NES was a good game because I refused to believe I wasted a birthday present on that POS.
Oh my..that one was special.
I remember loving the hell out of Shadowman
I knew a couple dudes who dug it..meh.
Shit my cousin tricked me and made me trade him my battletoads for his shaqfu. He still aint shit after all these years.
Y'all don't talk now, right? It'd be fisticuffs every time I'd see that nigga. Hell nah..lol.

jmood88

The Order 1886, that whole game is a L.

Wasn't there some argument about how it would be unrealistic to have any minorities in that game too?
Real life people argued that it's more realistic for the game to have vampires and werewolves than black people.

ckE30m2.gif

order thread keeps delivering

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Kotaku reviewer started off like he didn't give a fuck:

Do you like movies? Do you like video games? If you answered "yes" to either of those questions, you should probably skip The Order: 1886.

i said goddamn

Real life people argued that it's more realistic for the game to have vampires and werewolves than black people.

And knights of the round table as your protagonist. And I'm pretty sure women didn't have equal rights in 1886 London, but there is a female character in the game, but a minority? Can't relate, story lost all believability.

Kotaku reviewer started off like he didn't give a fuck:

i said goddamn

But did he lie tho?

Even if you play videogames for the story. The Order's is on a whole new level of "shitty videogame stories".

Imagine a mediocre action movie ending half way through.

That's The Order. It just ends without explaining, like I said some pages back. It's like you literally watch their budget run out.

RBK

Banned
Don't know how Bloodborne will turn out, but MS having such a dry lineup for early 2015 isn't looking too bad right about now.

Trey

Guess I'll be going in that review thread during lunch. I could do school work, but this is more fun.

The best. It really is next level in there, but not too goofy like the uncharted 3 review thread.

And that Kotaku review is one of a fair few that savaged the game. I know the metro review pulled no punches as well.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Shit my cousin tricked me and made me trade him my battletoads for his shaqfu. He still aint shit after all these years.

My cousin had shaq fu. Which wasnt bad except for that fucking kid that was a bitch to take by most characters. But the game would start fights, so we would rather play a game that the fights would be worth instead of cheap shit, so nhlpa it was.

Trey

Bloodborne will get middle 8s I think. but if any outlets give it a 7 or lesser, there will be hell to pay. The Order thread is just preseason, Bloodborne is where the action will be at.

Bloodborne will get middle 8s I think. but if any outlets give it a 7 or lesser, there will be hell to pay. The Order thread is just preseason, Bloodborne is where the action will be at.

Does that make Everybody's Gone to the Rapture the Puppy Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom