• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
I condemned such hatred towards the Fallout 4 trailer, I won't let these heathens ruin my excitement in Jesus name.

I refute them..FALL BACK!

praise-dance.gif

Village

Damn smokey.

Red alert, bct: do not celebrate at any graduations this year. Put it on the list.
What if i celebrated my sisters graduation like a few days ago
The only doughnuts from kk that I check for are the raspberry filled ones. Even then I like them chilled with a side of coffee.

Other than that...Dunkin Doughnuts hold the crown and stick up them dukes.

Gqnh140.jpg

Meet me in the parkin lot, Dunkin's are usally dry as hell and not good. And always feel like they been out too long, the only ok one is maple frosted, and regular glazed and even then.KK's donuts are just good. Also when you say KK's donuts it sounds like KK slider is serving you donuts and why wouldn't you want doughnuts from a cute dog that plays guitar, what are you some heathen?

let me tell you a story /bct/.

>18-35 white cishet male, upper middle-class family, decent upbringing, never ruffled any feathers
>joins neogaf
>first time getting exposed to race relations and the idea of prejucide save for "well, i don't think ethnics do no work"
>people constantly bringing race into it
>call them out on their bullshit because they don't have all the facts
>get asked if i'm white
>tell them i can't relate with their struggle if they just try and demean me
>they say they've been demeaned for years
>point out we have a black president
>get banned
>look for alternative outlet to express concerns
>tfw when i find new groups where i can be as open with my opinion and objective facts as i want
>tfw i'm literally every poster in the GAF facebook group and the totally not racist subreddit

Imm0rt4l

let me tell you a story /bct/.

>18-35 white cishet male, upper middle-class family, decent upbringing, never ruffled any feathers
>joins neogaf
>first time getting exposed to race relations and the idea of prejucide save for "well, i don't think ethnics do no work"
>people constantly bringing race into it
>call them out on their bullshit because they don't have all the facts
>get asked if i'm white
>tell them i can't relate with their struggle if they just try and demean me
>they say they've been demeaned for years
>point out we have a black president
>get banned
>look for alternative outlet to express concerns
>tfw when i find new groups where i can be as open with my opinion and objective facts as i want
>tfw i'm literally every poster in the GAF facebook group and the totally not racist subreddit
Topkek

jmood88

Never try to talk race on neogaf.
Oh yeah, I've pretty much given up on that here but I just commented on a Polygon editorial about the lack of non-white people in The Witcher 3 and the counter-arguments consisted of the same bullshit people said about The Order. There are too many gamers who are ignorant as fuck, closet racists, and have no idea what a good point is.

RP912

Banned
People hating on krispy kreme?

Must not be from the south.

I came down to GA and dudes were hyping KK up like it's heaven on yeast. I took a bite and was like meh :/....even when it's "hot", I just don't see the appeal compared to a sweet savory Dunkin Doughnut with an ice coffee on a summer day.

KK > DD

That being said, the new place I work night shifts is like 30 miles northwest of my place, pretty rural and they have a local donut shop that opens at 4AM on weekdays. My shifts run 10PM-5AM, and on days we get in new shipments of product we'll have like 6-7 people working mornings so the manager always gets someone to bring them over. I'm getting compensation for distance traveled, too, so I'm basically getting paid to do 4 hours of work in 7 hours of shift, for free (regarding gas), at night, and with donuts thrown in!

Let's just say I'm really happy with where I am right now.

Akainu

you never lied. the window for their donuts to be edible is hilariously short.

I think that's just the regular glazed ones. Which should only be gotten when they are hot. Those fund raiser donuts suck and I never buy the ones in stores. And the only reason I go to dunkin donuts is because their is one close to my house. Otherwise I get publix doughnuts mostly.

I think that's just the regular glazed ones. Which should only be gotten when they are hot. Those fund raiser donuts suck and I never buy the ones in stores. And the only reason I go to dunkin donuts is because their is one close to my house. Otherwise I get publix doughnuts mostly.

Publix donuts are pretty good, too.

"Krispy Kreme dies in 24 hours" is a "Taco Bell immolates my lower intestine"-level GAForism, lol. Glazed ones, sure, but the other types generally last me at least 4-5 days.

RP912

Banned
I used to live a few minutes from Krispy Kremes. I was going to try the hotdog krispy kreme concoction when it came out because I like to live life on the edge.

royalan

Dunkin Donuts are the worst donuts on the planet. Hell, they're not even really donuts. For all intents and purposes, they're reshaped slices of wonder bread dipped in sugar sauce.

jmood88

I was looking at the story about the guy carrying the gun in the airport and I love how indignant so many white men get when their actions or beliefs are questioned. If they had to go half through the shit black people go through on a daily basis, they would lose their minds.

Dunkin Donuts are the worst donuts on the planet. Hell, they're not even really donuts. For all intents and purposes, they're reshaped slices of wonder bread dipped in sugar sauce.

You right, I can't stand their cakey donuts. The only cakey donut I remember liking were the ones school had for morning breakfast. Those muffins they had early in the morning were good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom