• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slay, I once had a white chick tell me she would date any white dude that dated a black chick because that means that white dude was hung.

I have no idea how she came to that but it was hilarious.

Slayven

Slay, I once had a white chick tell me she would date any white dude that dated a black chick because that means that white dude was hung.

I have no idea how she came to that but it was hilarious.

People have the craziest sexual theorems and shit when it comes to them personally.

People have the craziest sexual theorems and shit when it comes to them personally.

Yeah but that was one of the funniest ones ever. She was fine as hell too.

A few hours later I got her to look at pictures of my ex that is a model. Of course I didn't mention that ex was black. Great night.

Slayven

Yeah but that was one of the funniest ones ever. She was fine as hell too.

A few hours later I got her to look at pictures of my ex that is a model. Of course I didn't mention that ex was black. Great night.

You do meet the msot interesting chicks. Only weird ones I encounter is a part time lesbian and a chick I am sure was a ticking time bomb

You do meet the msot interesting chicks. Only weird ones I encounter is a part time lesbian and a chick I am sure was a ticking time bomb

I used to go out a lot and Hollywood is a strange place. I have a feeling the shoot I am working on tomorrow is going to be interesting. Just going off the pictures of the people I am working with.

Well ya'll, I done finally did it.

I got married today and found the woman of my dreams

11391120_1440978262874584_3269904871477702646_n.jpg

It's a blessing brehs

Come on brehs, do you really think I hate myself enough to do that?

Do you really think I'd de-value everything I stand for, embarass my family, much less my people, and do something as absolutely repulsive as-

2nauteg.gif

...posting my picture on a public videogame message board? Ya'll got me fucked all the way up.

Onemic

How'd y'all not know this dude was trollin. This was the same dude that called white women swine among other things. Y'all got trolled hard.

Shy

Do you really think I'd de-value everything I stand for, embarass my family, much less my people, and do something as absolutely repulsive as-

2nauteg.gif

...posting my picture on a public videogame message board? Ya'll got me fucked all the way up.
B38xo7H.gif

kKyqBv7.gif

I knew it wasn't storm because his tears weren't rolling down the buttcheeks of some white girl, yoga pants adorned, trying to figure out what the hell this dude was doing on one knee right next to her at the squat rack

Dereck

2nauteg.gif

C7UFQYh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom