• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

People have spent the last 48 hours trying to completely redefine racial identity just to protect one white woman.

A-fucking-mazing.

This whole shitshow is having me consider removing 2 or 3 pages from my novel because there's a transnational element to it (albeit it's an actual post-racial society and the concept of any "trans" label as a form of othering doesn't even exist). I guess I could always go the other way and have a politician lie about being a "native national" or something, though.

QJHms8f.jpg

She's... bitter...

About...

Someone help me out

andthebeatgoeson

Rachel Dolezal is one of the only people with something to say.
Mjcoli.

Wish me luck, brehs. Trying to drop 30 lbs by restricting calories and calorie counting. Spent the last week hungry and measuring. Broke out a measuring cup on my raisin bran. And damn it I don't over eat like crazy. I can go to chick fil a and get 1500 calories like nothing. And that's just one meal.

Just sat down and ate a Jr bacon cheese and a 99 cent fry. Felt like a toddler. 500 calories in a small bag. Gotta sit and be comfortable with that feeling that you aren't hungry nor are you full. Feel like that cup cake dog.

Mjcoli.

Wish me luck, brehs. Trying to drop 30 lbs by restricting calories and calorie counting. Spent the last week hungry and measuring. Broke out a measuring cup on my raisin bran. And damn it I don't over eat like crazy. I can go to chick fil a and get 1500 calories like nothing. And that's just one meal.

Just sat down and ate a Jr bacon cheese and a 99 cent fry. Felt like a toddler. 500 calories in a small bag. Gotta sit and be comfortable with that feeling that you aren't hungry nor are you full. Feel like that cup cake dog.

Drink more water, fam. Soon enough it'll just click. You'll be like "shit... I don't need this"

My problem was binge eating. Once I realized that and stopped, ain't no turning back.

Jacir

So it turns out I had an unexpected nap in front of the TV during Hilarys speech and also I have not given a single shit that today is the annual Roosevelt Island day. This is how I much care.

Sou Da

Is there a database of bans here? I want to find out what a guy got banned for, had no idea he even got banned until today.

jmood88

I'm reading Luke Cage Noir for the first time and it's good so far but it makes me really want a Luke Cage noir series written by Walter Mosley. It'd be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom