• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

C'mon, you can only be so glass half full.

I like the Korra world, but I hate Korra. Such a shitty protag

It's Platinum. One of the few guys that have delivered alot. If anyone deserves a chance it's them but they gotta stop with the licensed crap already. Scalebound was one of the few things i was excited for this E3 but Microsoft went and pushed it back.Damn.

Compared to Aang i really never cared for Korra much.Almost every other character in the show out shines her. Wish we had even more Wan episodes.

Slayven

It's Platinum. One of the few guys that have delivered alot. If anyone deserves a chance it's them but they gotta stop with the licensed crap already. Scalebound was one of the few things i was excited for this E3 but Microsoft went and pushed it back.Damn.

Compared to Aang i really never cared for Korra much.Almost every other character in the show out shines her. Wish we had even more Wan episodes.

she stay dumb the whole series, I understand a season or maybe 2, but she didn't grow none?

Numb

she stay dumb the whole series, I understand a season or maybe 2, but she didn't grow none?

I don't even know how to feel about her. She just brings the meh about of me which is quite rare.

On the other hand i have been watching the Zatoichi classic movies and are on movie 17. It is amazing how people never back down even tho the dude just cut down 7 of your guys in 2 seconds infront of you. This happened in every movie so far.They are either dense or underestimate him due to his blindness too much.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Y'all ever have a drunk scavenger hunt. You know when someone loses something but they didn't actually lose it. They just thought they did cause they're forgetful, cause they're drunk.

Not Tim Wise jumping in!

This lady really thought she was Empress of the Blacks.

She thinks she's Khaleesi.

Anyways, more Tim Wise going in on Rachael:

Tim Wise on Twitter said:
Hah, now for an extra special kicker...turns out I've just been informed by a friend and ally at Eastern Washington U. (who was involved in bringing me to campus to speak there last semester), that it was Rachel Dolezal who had objected to me coming, because I, as a white man, can't speak to race issues involving black people. First, they got a dictionary at EWU where she can look up "irony?" And second, her objection is perfectly indicative of her problem. She thinks I seek to speak from authority on blackness. No, that's not me, that's YOU Rachel. I only seek to speak about whiteness. Her confusion on that point is the source of pretty much all this bullshit: not knowing the difference between confronting whiteness and seeking to speak for blackness.

give me the inside scoop on Guild Wars 2, breh

What inside scoop you need? I did a Heart of Thorns preview. Otherwise, they're showing you stuff as soon as it's done as far as I can tell.

ArenaNet are good people. Actually, most of the people I meet are great. Not a lot of us out there though.

Travel safe, and have fun fam.

Is this your first E3, if you don't mind me asking. ?

Nah. Did my first way back in Atlanta when I worked for a game store and they let retail in. Since then, this is probably my fourth or fifth. This year will be my first Gamescom though. Black journalist in Germany, fam.

Walking into movie theater for Jurassic. Pops are off in the distance. Friend A said why are there fireworks going off? I say because this is a white neighborhood. Friend B says why do I say that. So I say "because if it was a black neighborhood you would have said why are there guns going off instead"

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
So there is a guy I like sleeping in my bed while I'm on the couch. I feel like I'm in a bad dream.

So my friend who I met through my roommate (who tried to hook us up but turns out the guy only likes white guys) ce into the city for gay pride. I excuse my language fucking hate gay pride so much. So he lets call him Lee wanted to know if my roommate and I wanted to go clubbing with some other friends.

My roommate already had plans with his boyfriend so that left me. So thinking about it going out with three freaking cute Asian guys who are obsessed with white guys and ugly me tagging along. No thanks.
So now he is back in my room wearing a tshirt and briefs looking so cute while I'm on the couch half drunk. Been drinking cranberry-vodka since lee came home.

Right now being gay really sucks. Like I totally understand the gay lifestyle being good to some people especially white gay guys but for me it seems I am always in the loser end.

Shy

can you
a) go pick up my paycheck
b)buy me some wings
c)deliver them to the past? like, 6 hours back?
Of course, the Kwisatz Haderach can do many things fam......... but not at the mo, i'm tired. :p
I wish I wish. It's part of the curse of being black and gay. No one wants you
I know this may sound like a asinine thing to say but, please don't talk like that fam, just because you have a run of bad luck doesn't mean you undesirable.
You just gotta get back on the trolly. <3

Jacir

I wish I wish. It's part of the curse of being black and gay. No one wants you

Dont be down on yourself like that.

I know this may sound like a asinine thing to say but, please don't talk like that fam, just because you have a run of bad luck doesn't mean you undesirable.
You just gotta get back on the trolly. <3

He could go white and fight on the frontline. Just dont get caught. It gets better... in some way it will.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
UBI fitting to shut the game down. Watchdogs 2 is on the way yall :D
"Fool me once..."

Actually the gaming industry is the perfect example of a consumer audience that never learns, and thus can be repeatedly fleeced with the same scams over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom