• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Neo.

Tell him he either agrees to share the bed or he can sleep his ass on the couch.

That's not advice, that's an order.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
so you aint getting no ass, dude racist and in your bed ?

Better throw them in the bushes.

andthebeatgoeson

how da hell you let some racist get the bed while you take the couch. should be the other way around at minimum.
Yeah, what?

That's an L. Big fucking L. An L made a long time ago and forgotten in a forest. But you found it.

Let me go find some girl who doesn't date black guys, let her take over the house.

Actually, that would be a great conversation.

'The couch is uncomfortable but since you don't date black guys, I think it's perfect for you.'

Come on, Neo. Put him on the couch.

I'm not even worried about the naacp thread. What you just posted was more offensive.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
"Fool me once..."

Actually the gaming industry is the perfect example of a consumer audience that never learns, and thus can be repeatedly fleeced with the same scams over and over.

They will take everything up the ass as long as you release the games they want.

jmood88

"Fool me once..."

Actually the gaming industry is the perfect example of a consumer audience that never learns, and thus can be repeatedly fleeced with the same scams over and over.
Ubisoft's pattern is that the first game is basically a proof of concept that they charge full price for while the sequel is the game that everyone wanted from the beginning.

royalan

So there is a guy I like sleeping in my bed while I'm on the couch. I feel like I'm in a bad dream.

So my friend who I met through my roommate (who tried to hook us up but turns out the guy only likes white guys) ce into the city for gay pride. I excuse my language fucking hate gay pride so much. So he lets call him Lee wanted to know if my roommate and I wanted to go clubbing with some other friends.

My roommate already had plans with his boyfriend so that left me. So thinking about it going out with three freaking cute Asian guys who are obsessed with white guys and ugly me tagging along. No thanks.
So now he is back in my room wearing a tshirt and briefs looking so cute while I'm on the couch half drunk. Been drinking cranberry-vodka since lee came home.

Right now being gay really sucks. Like I totally understand the gay lifestyle being good to some people especially white gay guys but for me it seems I am always in the loser end.

Let me get this straight.

1) So you like this dude.

2) But he don't even like black guys.

3) And his racist ass got to sleep in total comfort in YOUR bed, while you took the couch?

Honey, you know I care but...you just took the biggest L of the year. Hope it was worth it.

I would have made that trick sleep on the floor (I wouldn't have even let his ass sweat on my goddamn couch) while I jacked off as loud as humanly possible from the comfort of MY bed.

Kreed

Neo, you really need to work on the self hate. You not going to get anyone to love you if you are hating on yourself all the time. Even if you don't say the things you say in the BCT to people in real life, you are probably acting like you don't like yourself visually (ex: Letting racist sleep in your bed).

Now have some pride and keep racist out of your bed.

RP912

Banned
"Fool me once..."

Ubi didn't deserve that much flack it retrieved last year though. Watchdogs was good despite the issues with it. People forget that Ass Creed 1 was a mess and a half when it came out. I see it as a starting point of a promising series. The Crew was dope despite people slamming it. It sold a few million so it's not that bad. It's the closest thing to a sequel of Test Drive Unlimited. Far Cry 4 was good to most folks. The only thing that UBI did wrong was bringing out Ass Creed to next gen with all of those bugs and issues. Besides that, the hate is unnecessary.

Let me get this straight.

1) So you like this dude.

2) But he don't even like black guys.

3) And his racist ass got to sleep in total comfort in YOUR bed, while you took the couch?

Honey, you know I care but...you just took the biggest L of the year. Hope it was worth it.

I would have made that trick sleep on the floor (I wouldn't have even let his ass sweat on my goddamn couch) while I jacked off as loud as humanly possible from the comfort of MY bed.

HA!

The L in your tag needs to link to this post.

The Adder

Banned
My fucking dreams guys. I officially have some kind of reoccurring crossroads that's starting to show up almost every time I die, which is almost every time I dream.

This mass of drawbridge-like structures across an expanse of water. The land on the other side is just barely visible on the horizon.

George Carlin yelled at me last night for wanting to use the return ticket I was given the wrong way. As a method to live again instead of a delay to finish some business. We were on a bus at night. By day we'd arrived at my reoccuring crossroads and I was warned not to use it wrong if I went back. I turned around, and then I woke up.

God damn it.

Slayven

On the low Roy, I will now say "this shit taste like it doesn't have enough blackface on it" when i encounter under seasoned food.

royalan

On the low Roy, I will now say "this shit taste like it doesn't have enough blackface on it" when i encounter under seasoned food.

Gurl, you know you need to put a little more blackface on the white meat before you start grilling. It keeps the meat moist.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
My fucking dreams guys. I officially have some kind of reoccurring crossroads that's starting to show up almost every time I die, which is almost every time I dream.

This mass of drawbridge-like structures across an expanse of water. The land on the other side is just barely visible on the horizon.

George Carlin yelled at me last night for wanting to use the return ticket I was given the wrong way. As a method to live again instead of a delay to finish some business. We were on a bus at night. By day we'd arrived at my reoccuring crossroads and I was warned not to use it wrong if I went back. I turned around, and then I woke up.

God damn it.
This sounds pretty awesome. You should look up dream interpretations. Then next time you get ready for bed get a pen and paper next to you so you can write everything down right when you wake up. Also think with purpose as you are falling asleep, and you might get a lucid dream going or even finally cross that bridge.

I've gone back to sleep before just to try and finish dreams.

Village

I forget the lady name, that old southern women that got in trouble for calling her employee's racist stuff on the food network. She had a mean griits recipe, i had stole and augmented for less artery clogging before we found out all that stuff.

After that for a minute in combination with chick fil a's stance on same sex marrage I jokingly attributed the goodness of food to the amount of disdain one another group of people.

The Adder

Banned
This sounds pretty awesome. You should look up dream interpretations. Then next time you get ready for bed get a pen and paper next to you so you can write everything down right when you wake up. Also think with purpose as you are falling asleep, and you might get a lucid dream going or even finally cross that bridge.

I've gone back to sleep before just to try and finish dreams.

Can't cross. Details I failed to mention:

The bridges are all broken, huge ragged gap between one side and the other.

There's this massive factory-like building behind the bridges. And when I say massive, I mean damn near mountainous.

IDK. I don't personally find it awesome. Getting sick of dying all the time, and the way this last one ended is just haunting.

Africanus

You think everything's going fine in the conversation until they pull the "I don't date black guys" line.

What possesses a person to say that? How do they think the other party will feel after not making that clear from the start?

I really abhor having my time wasted.

Village

You think everything's going fine in the conversation until they pull the "I don't date black guys" line.

What possesses a person to say that? How do they think the other party will feel after not making that clear from the start?

I have had multiple people I have talked to who are not white been like "I only date white guys "

I was rather confused, on a few levels

Slayven

I have had multiple people I have talked to who are not white been like "I only date white guys "

shit would have worked a week ago, but we are post rachel dolezal.

akira28

He could go white and fight on the frontline. Just dont get caught. It gets better... in some way it will.

man they put so much makeup on me, I was definitely a few shades lighter. Shit was traumatic.

I guess jubei could go holla at my girl RaeRae and learn how to be white, then he could hide out at all the Sunday brunches and drop honey in their ear about the benefits of the black sex magician.

"and I only date cool, open minded people, so have a good night."

"me neither and that's great because i'm not Black. i've adopted White culture as my own":

Was it a white woman

akira28

I just read some of the above posts, neo, my dude, you need new friends, or more friends, or different pastures, or a targeting computer upgrade.

I'm completely sure there is some skinny, fishnet shirt wearing, Zelda music fan waiting for strong re-affirming arms. But as long as you're in your room, telling yourself you're ugly, and letting self-centered partybois use your home as a staging area, you won't meet the guy you need to meet.

So time for you to do some tactical reviews, stop being the black friend who follows them around, and start being the black friend who leads them around. Stop giving so many fucks, stop playing so meek. Be awkward, be oblivious, do things, and try to be happy.

Young Magus

Fetty Wap's reaction to winning his first award.

How can you not get emotional watching this? :(

I actually hope he gets a few more hits now.

Yo, like really happy for the dude after seeing that video.

Also, NJ..........like man do some walks and traveling by ya self b, learn to live and love yourself bruh. Stop hanging around fuck niggas and find a joint or coffee shop or something to keep ya busy, motivated and shit.

Imm0rt4l

So in MGSV you'll have the opportunity to
kill child African soldiers, no moral dilemma imposed on you

Not much of a spoiler as the trailers already indicated as much, but many people were skeptical. "Oh its just lense flares/misdirection. Also Kojima did say he'd be doing some really edgy shit with this title.

What ya'll think

Kreed

"It's just my privilege...I mean preference".

Numb

So in MGSV you'll have the opportunity to
kill child African soldiers, no moral dilemma imposed on you

Not much of a spoiler as the trailers already indicated as much, but many people were skeptical. "Oh its just lense flares/misdirection. Also Kojima did say he'd be doing some really edgy shit with this title.

What ya'll think

They are soldiers with guns that could kill you so the circumstances shouldn't matter right? Just KILL EM ALL.

Would be amazing if Konami got scared and gave them immortality like Skyrim. Only way to beat them could be stealth or fighting till they run out of ammo and choke them out.

Jacir

man they put so much makeup on me, I was definitely a few shades lighter. Shit was traumatic.

I guess jubei could go holla at my girl RaeRae and learn how to be white, then he could hide out at all the Sunday brunches and drop honey in their ear about the benefits of the black sex magician.

"and I only date cool, open minded people, so have a good night."

Whose they who put on your makeup? Why not just go natural?

Sometimes I wonder if Reggie fils-amie has said nigga in his life. Lol I just looked his wiki up. He grew up in the Bronx lol.

Wouldnt be surprised if it was Reggie who snuck this in

53962.jpg

Merc_

I suppose I'm lucky in that I've yet to meet a woman that has pulled that line on me. I've run into a lot of the opposite side of the spectrum with folks that fetishize black people and our culture. It's not all unlike this: https://youtu.be/XKFuBOuxUgk?t=21s

Also, Ryu in smash bros owns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom