• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
The Steam summer sale was pathetic.

Nothing like last years. I only copped Euro Truck Simulator 1 and Half Life 1. Other than that Origin won with their sale even though it was just half price off of their recent games.

He licka the ladies?

What kind of weak ass dude do you have to be to post a cartoon pic of your under age sister getting eaten out by some dude? Celebrating some guy turning your sister out?

wee-bey-gif.gif

Like....wtf...

Onemic

Probably one of the best FPS's ever?

Kind of a no brainer.

Totally not related, but I got HL1 yesterday and I gotta say for what I've played so far, I think HL2 is a much better game.

Im waiting for Q1 and Q2 to be on the daily deals so I can grab it for real cheap.

Imm0rt4l

I'm pretty mad that this racist lone shooter has a black friend on the news talking about "Oh he's not racist and I look at him the same way as I did last week".

Opiate

I'm pretty mad that this racist lone shooter has a black friend on the news talking about "Oh he's not racist and I look at him the same way as I did last week".

It's unfortunate because people are so easily persuaded by anecdotal experience rather than empirical evidence. I don't mean they should be, I'm just saying they are.

There could be an overwhelming amount of evidence that Pete Rose bet on baseball, but as long as he denied it and his friends said he was a swell guy, a large number of people believed him. It wasn't until Rose openly admitted it himself that many people really believed he did it.

I also believe that the few black Republicans -- who are given extremely generous airtime -- significantly mask the demographic problem for a lot of voters, who probably have some vague idea that more blacks vote Democratic but would be shocked to learn the figure is well above 90%, because "look, here are some black Republicans" convinces many people that there are at least a good number out there.

Slayven

The Steam summer sale was pathetic.

Nothing like last years. I only copped Euro Truck Simulator 1 and Half Life 1. Other than that Origin won with their sale even though it was just half price off of their recent games.
Yeah it has been weak as hell.
He licka the ladies?

What kind of weak ass dude do you have to be to post a cartoon pic of your under age sister getting eaten out by some dude? Celebrating some guy turning your sister out?
That is some cuckold shit.

I just listened to that song...

Did Boosie just rap about Tyga eating out an underage girl?

Dude stunting out here, he going to trip up and shit will slap him 8 ways from Sunday.

ReiGun

New job get. I don't start till August 10, so I'm just counting down the days till I can walk into Office Depot and tell them niggas to kiss my black ass.

Shy

New job get. I don't start till August 10, so I'm just counting down the days till I can walk into Office Depot and tell them niggas to kiss my black ass.
Congrats fam, that's an awesome way to start the weekend, and i hope it continues to go well for you.

RP912

Banned
God it must be depressing working there

Dude...the Office Depot around my way consist of miserable motherfuckers. Dudes can't crack a smile, wish you a good day, or even blink in your direction if their lives depended on it. I used to want to work there but fuck that :/. I'll stick out like a sore thumb because I can at least crack a smile or two.

G-Fex

Totally not related, but I got HL1 yesterday and I gotta say for what I've played so far, I think HL2 is a much better game.

Im waiting for Q1 and Q2 to be on the daily deals so I can grab it for real cheap.

HL1 gameplay is mixed for me, in a way I like it in a way I don't, so I do prefer HL2 more.

Quake is the GOAT though.

Slayven

Dude...the Office Depot around my way consist of miserable motherfuckers. Dudes can't crack a smile, wish you a good day, or even blink in your direction if their lives depended on it. I used to want to work there but fuck that :/. I'll stick out like a sore thumb because I can at least crack a smile or two.

Last time I went to one, everyone was huddled around staring at their cell phones, finally one remembered he was at work and assisted me

akira28

world is catching my gaze far too often these days, I don't like it. SCLC leaders(MLK's people) talking all black families need to be armed for self-defense. Got the Democrats doing dirty shit behind the scenes, blacklisting black companies from getting contracts. Got white kids shooting up black churches, got black people committing the most murders, first and last black President only has 17 more months in office. I'm just like, man. People get ready.

ReiGun

Omg that sounds so awesome. Can't wait to tell Walgreens I'm out. Cutting my hours n shit.
Bruh. I feel your pain on this one. My last couple checks been bullshit.

God it must be depressing working there

The employees at my store are generally friendly so we keep up appearances. But it's soul crushing as fuck. We hardly get any customers, the ones we do get are uniformly dumb as hell, all of our equipment and systems are out of date and constantly breaking, and we're expected to go above and beyond for these dumb ass customers while getting paid peanuts. And then I have to deal with these diet racists who come in and see a young black man and think I'm dumb, don't believe anything I say unless it comes out of the mouth of a white person, constantly questioning if I know how to do my job, and are quick to buck on me knowing I can't say anything back.

I checked out months ago. I am elated to know I only have one more month of this shit.

RP912

Banned
Bruh. I feel your pain on this one. My last couple checks been bullshit.

The employees at my store are generally friendly so we keep up appearances. But it's soul crushing as fuck. We hardly get any customers, the ones we do get are uniformly dumb as hell, all of our equipment and systems are out of date and constantly breaking, and we're expected to go above and beyond for these dumb ass customers while getting paid peanuts. And then I have to deal with these diet racists who come in and see a young black man and think I'm dumb, don't believe anything I say unless it comes out of the mouth of a white person, constantly questioning if I know how to do my job, and are quick to buck on me knowing I can't say anything back.

I checked out months ago. I am elated to know I only have one more month of this shit.

:/ yeah sounds like my short time at Wally World (Walmart). Fuck retail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom