• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Remember when Trina first came out, and everyone stayed talking about her because of how big her ass was?

She'd be nothing today.

Butt injections have become the new breast implants.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yea the ass is just too enormous but Steel Worker / Model has to be one of the most badass onscreen titles I've ever seen.

Power Rangers Dino Charge is pretty dope I wonder what Sentai is airing currently

*looks*

Yeah can we skip them? Jesus the uniforms are ugly.

Edit: Oh Good the train one will hopefully be skipped.....hopefully lol

I stay off that side

i did take a peek and one dude said the confederate flag wasn't a big issue until this roof dude killed 9 people in a church

Sometimes you just gotta laugh

Why did I have to go in there and serve?

Shits annoying as hell, people don't think. They don't research. They just don't know how fucked up this country is. We get a little return towards progress and motherfuckers think the world is falling apart.

I can't even blame them, the world they're used to is falling apart. Ever so slowly but surely.

For those of you who still care, The Read Podcast (Hosted by Kid Fury and the homegirl Crissle) released their weekly podcast 2 days early to allow Crissle to go in the fuck in on Rachel Dolezal, and guuurl does she go in, with quite a finisher.

The dragging begins pretty early in the podcast.

Q8S0PZZ.gif

She and K. Fury go in again this week on Don Lemon, CNN, Charleston and all the excuses we've heard so far. Starts at 58:53

ReiGun

Power Rangers Dino Charge is pretty dope I wonder what Sentai is airing currently

*looks*

Yeah can we skip them? Jesus the uniforms are ugly.

Edit: Oh Good the train one will hopefully be skipped.....hopefully lol
The train dudes still look like mooks to me.

The Ninja one they're doing now is dope.
I dread when social issues and gaming cross, man do folks show their ass

I slide right past all those threads on gaming side.

She and K. Fury go in again this week on Don Lemon, CNN, Charleston and all the excuses we've heard so far. Starts at 58:53
I have absolutely fallen in love with this podcast. Kid Fury and Crissles are hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom