• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The train dudes still look like mooks to me.

The Ninja one they're doing now is dope.

Its like they didn't even try or watched some of the old 80's sentai and thought it was that good. Probably was an anniversary or something.

Imma need for Dino Charge to show some Mighty Morphin and Dino Thunder Rangers.

Slayven

What does this mean? Google says something to do with siblings.

korean version of oni chan

Its like they didn't even try or watched some of the old 80's sentai and thought it was that good. Probably was an anniversary or something.

Imma need for Dino Charge to show some Mighty Morphin and Dino Thunder Rangers.
Sentai as an A and B team that alternate years. That is why shit can be amazing one year, and crap the next.

he already did Interstellar in that video that's how futuristic he is

tumblr_nq6g4beDdG1u4jpboo1_r13_400.gif

Why did I have to go in there and serve?

Shits annoying as hell, people don't think. They don't research. They just don't know how fucked up this country is. We get a little return towards progress and motherfuckers think the world is falling apart.

I can't even blame them, the world they're used to is falling apart. Ever so slowly but surely.

Thats's why I do my best to keep it moving in threads like that. Sometimes though you just have to take people to school & let 'em know what's what

Shy

Happy horrible 28th birthday to me, yay....
Happy birthday Feenix.
JCOY4OW.gif

comparing Apple to ISIS

smh
That is such a stupid statement, i don't even.

------------------------
I'll post what i think here, rather than that thread.

*Context is very important, and in this instance the games are about the civil war, so i don't think they shouldn't have been removed from the apple store.

*i just to be clear, i'm not defending that flag in the slightest. And that obviously the only place it should be, is in a museum.

I really hope no one get the wrong impression about me, it would kill me if you guys thought i was trying to defending the confederate flag in any way, cause i'm not fam.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Last night I hit up the sports bar near my house to unwind and relax. I just wanted to get served a couple of drinks, maybe see some familiar faces, etc. This white chick sits next to me. I am not really in the mood to conversate, definitely not trying to hook up, so I ignore her. But she starts talking to me, asking me my name, among other things, trying hard to get me to talk to her. I noticed that she was either deaf or had some hearing issue based how she spoke. Sure enough in the conversation she tells me she is about 85% deaf, but can read lips to make up for it. So at this point I pretty much guilt-trip myself into entertaining desire to talk and be sure to turn towards her while speaking.

Man, she would fit on GAF perfectly. She had this crazy idea that she wants to get married but live in a separate house than her husband. Her idea was that they wouldn't get on each other's nerves that way. She said if they had a kid, they could alternate days and on Sundays they could all spend a few hours together. At this point I am looking around for cameras to see if I am being taped for some show. She then asks me if I want to go home with her and try to make a baby. I didn't have THAT many drinks to think that was a good idea. I told her that I had to go. She said she wanted me to think about it and we could try this weekend.

I hadn't had a weird experience like that in awhile.

Slayven

Last night I hit up the sports bar near my house to unwind and relax. I just wanted to get served a couple of drinks, maybe see some familiar faces, etc. This white chick sits next to me. I am not really in the mood to conversate, definitely not trying to hook up, so I ignore her. But she starts talking to me, asking me my name, among other things, trying hard to get me to talk to her. I noticed that she was either deaf or had some hearing issue based how she spoke. Sure enough in the conversation she tells me she is about 85% deaf, but can read lips to make up for it. So at this point I pretty much guilt-trip myself into entertaining desire to talk and be sure to turn towards her while speaking.

Man, she would fit on GAF perfectly. She had this crazy idea that she wants to get married but live in a separate house than her husband. Her idea was that they wouldn't get on each other's nerves that way. She said if they had a kid, they could alternate days and on Sundays they could all spend a few hours together. At this point I am looking around for cameras to see if I am being taped for some show. She then asks me if I want to go home with her and try to make a baby. I didn't have THAT many drinks to think that was a good idea. I told her that I had to go. She said she wanted me to think about it and we could try this weekend.

I hadn't had a weird experience likeu that in awhile.
Did you at least get the digits?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Lmao damn breh.

Did you at least get the digits?

Hellz no, I didn't get the digits. I go up there like twice a week, I am hoping I don't run into her the next time. Shit was bizarre. Now with all that said....if she was some hot ass chick, I probably would have gotten the digits and tried to ignore the insanity long enough to hit a couple of times. But she was pretty average and really no body features that stood out at all and she smoked.

Young Magus

I dont know whether

dahell2.png

or

shaq.png

is more appropriate in this situation

lmao that ending

lol..wow. Planet earth, everyone.

Shy

Lol, that sounds like a scene from curb your enthusiasm.

esms

So she wants to skip marriage and head straight to divorce? I dunno, man, she may be on to something.

Slayven

Hellz no, I didn't get the digits. I go up there like twice a week, I am hoping I don't run into her the next time. Shit was bizarre. Now with all that said....if she was some hot ass chick, I probably would have gotten the digits and tried to ignore the insanity long enough to hit a couple of times. But she was pretty average and really no body features that stood out at all and she smoked.

Hey it never hurts to have a Plan 7

Onemic

Any of y'all watch Monster? Just finished it and it was pretty great. Only negative I can really say is that the ending is weak and the main character Tenma has that superhero quality I can't stand that pretty much bites him in the ass in the end......

......ummm ya....

EloquentM

aka Mannny
At the calling references stage for the job. Got approved on the apartment for me and my girl. Everything's looking up! We in here BCT.

but did you get her numb...

smh

late breh

royalan

goddamn, Banner is on point. Cant really disagree with him on anything that he said.

Also explains why he left the hip hop game.

Can't disagree with anything he said? This fucking dumbass lost me the moment he said that a man commenting on another man's opinions in "woman like."

PSA FOR STRAIGHT NIGGAS: STOP thinking that what you do is somehow NOT gossiping. WHENEVER y'all open them traps to talk about somebody else's business, you're gossiping!

I swear, dudes are always like, "I don't talk about people's shit, that's female shit..." But I swear to god some of the biggest mouths I've ever met have all been dudes.

Onemic

Can't disagree with anything he said? This fucking dumbass lost me the moment he said that a man commenting on another man's opinions in "woman like."

PSA FOR STRAIGHT NIGGAS: STOP thinking that what you do is somehow NOT gossiping. WHENEVER y'all open them traps to talk about somebody else's business, you're gossiping!

I swear, dudes are always like, "I don't talk about people's shit, that's female shit..." But I swear to god some of the biggest mouths I've ever met have all been dudes.

I meant after that mini rant at the beginning lol.

He sorta lost me there at first, after that though he picked it up.

I have seen that sorta sentiment echoed by other artists though. (looking at you Jay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom