• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Anyone watch Power. It's watchable but 5 eps in the most notable thing to me has been seeing another The Wire alumni. One of marlos goons. Always fun to see these people years later, especially the lesser known characters.

RBK

Banned
Anyone watch Power. It's watchable but 5 eps in the most notable thing to me has been seeing another The Wire alumni. One of marlos goons. Always fun to see these people years later, especially the lesser known characters.

Season 1 was pretty average, had a good twist towards the end but you'll obviously see it coming.

DominoKid

ran through S1 a few weeks ago. it was good enough to make me want to watch S2. Ghost and his wife are fucking stupid though.

KumaJG

hey animeBCT

does One Piece ever stop being good?

like, with Bleach it was recommended I stop after they rescue Rukia

but it's like 220 episodes into One Piece and the show is still super entertaining

hahaha damn

It stays good but the anime quality drops off in the later episodes.

Akainu

hey animeBCT

but it's like 220 episodes into One Piece and the show is still super entertaining
After the timeskip I've been trying to hold interest. I actually haven't read a chapter since
don put up that cage thing.

Merc_

hey animeBCT

Read the manga. The anime is really overloaded with filler.

If you look at that Vine carefully though.. it looks like Oprah was looking at John Legend the whole time anyways. So Common probably saw that and reacted first.

If they DO have some kind of issue I bet it's rooted in some Chicago based something or other.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hey east coast bros, it's raining in SoCal today. Do you remember rain? It's what happens when your precipitation isn't cold as fuck. It's rather refreshing actually. Anyways, you guys stay warm out there.

DominoKid

If you look at that Vine carefully though.. it looks like Oprah was looking at John Legend the whole time anyways. So Common probably saw that and reacted first.

If they DO have some kind of issue I bet it's rooted in some Chicago based something or other.

yeah com was just trying to play off oprah looking past him. JB Smoove he is not.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Holy shit. Watching one of the various order walk throughs. Why even call this a game?

Not really, too many hanging plot lines to end. Now they can though for the most part.
Hanging plot lines heh. Most of them weren't even interesting. They were better off not even explaining most shit because it just caused more questions and of course more padding.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Talk about padding...holy shit this game is a glorified engine demo. I was so close to buying it. NO best buy you keep your in-store pickup

Trey

Hey east coast bros, it's raining in SoCal today. Do you remember rain? It's what happens when your precipitation isn't cold as fuck. It's rather refreshing actually. Anyways, you guys stay warm out there.

Did a Brooklyn girl send you to straight to voicemail or something? I could use the salt from your tears for the ice on my driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom