• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
was lurking the WrestleGAF drama.

and watching UPF Giantbomb archive.
Drinking some coffee before heading out for the night.

Had Popeye's for lunch today. Was great because the closest one to Seattle is the next city over, so I generally never am in the neighborhood to get it. Delicious.

bJ9MJxX.gif

No one has to know. We can keep it on the down low.

Trey

House of Cards is a fucking trip. I know Empire is the standard bearer for fuckery television nowadays but honestly it has nothing on House of Cards in that department.

RedSwirl

Drinking some coffee before heading out for the night.

Had Popeye's for lunch today. Was great because the closest one to Seattle is the next city over, so I generally never am in the neighborhood to get it. Delicious.

Still feeling around the Popeyes menu since I just discovered the first one near me in like 12 years.

Gorillaz

House of Cards is a fucking trip. I know Empire is the standard bearer for fuckery television nowadays but honestly it has nothing on House of Cards in that department.
After the shit that happened in the first episode of season 2 I just stopped watching it for awhile.

You know what scene im referring to.

Booshka

Looking to get into Season 3, maybe an episode tonight, or just three tomorrow.

It's a pretty ridiculous show, but I love it. I kinda wish the show would have stayed with him in the House a little bit longer, I really liked the first season, as a Whip, just a little more dog eat dog, and low-key political dirt. Now it's all huge and on a grander scale.

DominoKid

Have yall ever thought DL Hughley was funny? That Bernie thread has me looking at Kings of Comedy clips and I cant remember a damn thing from DL set. How the hell did he end up on that tour?

His show wasnt funny either.

Man how the hell do people live in LA on low salaries? Like I can't imagine making it in LA on anything under like $50k a year.

Also
Melanie Liburd and Natalie Becker *wipes brow*

rude

Banned
the fights were the most entertaining and memorable occurence in superhero films since the ones in spider-man 2. gonna have to wait for BvS to see something as good as those again

EloquentM

aka Mannny
brehs, dah raid 2. Next gen levels of my gawd. If you can see emojis....all my praise 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
All of it

Shy

brehs, dah raid 2. Next gen levels of my gawd. If you can see emojis....all my praise 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
All of it
yep yep. it's too good. :)

i know i posted this last night. but if you liked those two, you should try Merantau next.

the fights were the most entertaining and memorable occurence in superhero films since the ones in spider-man 2. gonna have to wait for BvS to see something as good as those again

Dunno about the movie itself but good god snyder's finally gonna give batman the fight scenes we've been waiting for

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It's not that I didn't think the fights in man of steel were awesome. It was more so that I felts like they should've been in a different movie. I understand the thought that ya this is superman fighting other kryptonians on earth of course there's gonna be havoc, but idk man it just took me out of the movie for some reason.

yep yep. it's too good. :)

i know i posted this last night. but if you liked those two, you should try Merantau next.
I know. I'll get on it tomorrow.

DominoKid

I feel like the folks that didnt like Man of Steel watched a totally different movie. Other than the tornado scene that movie is straight fire.

Village

I really liked Man of Steel. Was it perfect? No, but it was a damn good film.

The soundtrack was incredible.

Eh....

There was a cool fight

I feel like the folks that didnt like Man of Steel watched a totally different movie. Other than the tornado scene that movie is straight fire.

Thats not true.

It wasn't great. And got worse the more i thought about it.

I wanted to be great, i have no ill will towards dc and enjoy many of their properties, they keep letting me down though.

Slayven

I am no Superman fan, but I feel like those people that complain about Man of Steel have outdated views on who and what superman is. Superman has had bodies for years.

jmood88

It's virality is solely based off Americans lack of understanding how the eye perceives colors. And people purposely not spreading the original image as well
What does that have to do with Americans, specifically, being confused about anything? The women who originally posted it and were confused about the colors are Scottish

Sou Da

What does that have to do with Americans, specifically, being confused about anything? The women who originally posted it and were confused about the colors are Scottish

Nothing, it's just the typical European superiority complex you see on the internet rearing it's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom