• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like I robot. But, whatever.

And I am legend.

Multiple L's.

Gyro aiming, which also happens to be the best thing since pointer aiming

What?! Cloud actually looking badass and not emo/sad, like he's suppose to look?!

Eh, the button config gets on my nerves, I like Gyro aiming now that the 3D isn't fickle as fuck but I'm also cool with the tank controls.

EDIT: That said, the control nub thing is fine for something like Zelda.

I Am Legend along with Hancock was the last great Will Smith movies.

Again, multiple L's.

SMH. L.

Booshka

TNT playing Bad Boys 1 and 2 before the All-Star festivities. I liked I Am Legend and Hancock too, although the last 1/3 or so of Hancock just kinda bored me, Will's character lost all of his personality once the truth about Charlize Theron's character was revealed.

TNT playing Bad Boys 1 and 2 before the All-Star festivities. I liked I Am Legend and Hancock too, although the last 1/3 or so of Hancock just kinda bored me, Will's character lost all of his personality once the truth about Charlize Theron's character was revealed.

I'm watching it right now.... Mike Looowwwwrrrrehhhh

D i Z

Hancock was straight busted. Ali was great, I am Legend was pretty great too. The Bad Boys movies are classics. They're like comfort foods.

Trey

My favorite will Smith joint goes MIB > Independence Day > Enemy of State > Hitch = Pursuit of Happyness.

I never much jived with the BB films. Especially II.

The dog scene in I Am Legend is one of the only scenes that makes me cry no matter how many times I see it and I'm not even a dog person

EDIT: same with the bathroom scene in Pursuit of Happyness

gsF19.png

B902KYYCIAAmfEY.jpg

I'm straight. I'm not get excited for a fucking fighting game on a handheld that won't have a strong competitive community, that's too much hassle to fucking play other people with in person, to spectate, and stream.
The game has had serious online tournaments for years now. But I'll chill and let you be ignant.

RP912

Banned
Six Degrees of Separation was the biggest mindfuck of a movie. It made sense but....it was doing ten things at one time.

The game has had serious online tournaments for years now. But I'll chill and let you be ignant.

Dissidia don't make no gosh damn numbers. Who really trying to take some online tournaments seriously? You don't want to have the off chance of lag fucking your shit up. When was the last time it made it to Socal, NorCal, APEX, Final Round, Next Level, or Rock 'Em Sock 'Em?

Dissidia don't make no gosh damn numbers. Who really trying to take some online tournaments seriously? You don't want to have the off chance of lag fucking your shit up. When was the last time it made it to Socal, NorCal, APEX, Final Round, Next Level, or Rock 'Em Sock 'Em?
oh wow I didn't know we were on numbers now, gosh

I thought it was how important it was to have a scene which dissidia clearly does, and a "strong competitive community" like you said, which it also does

boy am I wrong whew glad you set me straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom