• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Book of JC:

-everyone ain't shit
-every ban is a perma
-every GF is a target
-"yo they almost got me, that was a close ca-"

iUep6V5CyKslg.png

My dude just feels like a wild Abra sometimes. You see him posting then 2 seconds later he catches the grey letter fade.

jmood88

L'Orange is legit. Old Soul is such a good album.
Gotta drop one of my favorite L'Orange tracks
Lost Souls

I keep trying to give L'Orange a chance but I just can't get into him/them (I still have no idea if it's one dude or a duo). I usually end up liking a couple tracks from each release but they aren't my favorite songs in the world.

Jacir

Thanks

Finish off Ippo since Kuroko is ongoing,
Hi everyone. Can i post here or am i gonna get banned. the OP seems to imply so
EDIT:

Forgot this

Where you're from - Born and raised in Somalia. 8 yrs in Kenya too
Where you live - Sweden
What is your age? - 24
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Tribal
Do you know your roots - Yeah. lots of tribal stuff
Favorite musical genre - Dont have main one. Like alot of music
Your profession/major/career interest - Student
Your religious affiliation - Muslim
Hobbies - Games, Tv/Movies Anime/Manga Music
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Not been to any of these
Welcome to the hood part of GAF.

Arrived at the start of winter.
Did not go out till it was over.
Screw snow
My man, snow is pretty but there's a limit to how cold I can be.

Hooray for 17 years old today.
Congrats back at ya. We got same birthday? We negros ain't scared about Friday the 13th.

Welcome to BCT Numbatisa and happy birthday Africanus
Edit: can't forget my man Jacir. Happy birthday!
Thanks again.

Africanus

Seeing your posts around gaf made me assume you were older. Happy born day. I myself turned 24 two days ago.
You're well spoken for your age. Keep it up.
Congrats back at ya. We got same birthday? We negros ain't scared about Friday the 13th.
Happy birthday, man. Almost to the big 18 🎊

edit: Oh, and Jacir too. Happy birthday!
Many thanks to all of you ^_^. And happy birthday to Jacir.

My first act today was to buy GTA V just in time for heists.

bububut guys why is slayven allowed to be racist and i can't

i've seen things you wouldn't believe - line beams scattering off the surface of figureGAF...

Shy

Hooray for 17 years old today.
happy birthday Africanus, hope you have a great weekend as well fam.
Watched "Jobs" last night. There were times where Ashton Kutcher looked just like Steve then there were times where I was like...they look nothing alike.
you've probably heard this before, but you should give pirates of silicon vally a watch, it's supposed to be very accurate. if you haven't already, that is.
RIP Akira28
*sigh* damm, take care Akira.

I feel bad for Slay. Dude lives in Swampland Georgia, has that thick southern drawl and sounds black as midnight...everything Asian women are afraid of. :3

Opiate

opiate ain't my homie no more brehs. ;_;

he said he don't like blasians

I tend to prefer extreme skin tones, for what it's worth. That is, the black women I find most attractive tend to be especially dark, and the white girls I find attractive tend to be especially pale.

No idea why that is, of course.

Opiate

And again, I would totally date a black/asian girl if she were awesome. You know how you may prefer, I don't know, wider hips on a girl, but if you met a great girl who happened to have narrower hips it's no big deal? Take that to the extreme for me. My preferences on looks are really low down my totem pole.

I'm not saying I don't care at all -- that was the point, I do have preferences -- but I could probably name 15-20 things I consider more important. The common denominator of my girlfriends has been that they're whip smart. My current girlfriend is an economist at a top 20 university and was on Jeopardy recently; my girlfriend before that was a biologist; my girlfriend before that was a Harvard trained lawyer; before that a ballerina (who also went to Harvard); before that a Columbia University student who now helps provide health care to the impoverished in cambodia (at least, that's what she was doing when I last talked to her a few years ago).

And these girls are a huge mix in terms of appearance, body type, and conventional attractiveness. One is morbidly obese; the ballerina, not surprisingly, was rail thin. Some were short, some tall. One was middle eastern, another black. My current girlfriend is Asian. It's not that I don't care about looks at all, it's just that it's really far down my priority list.

Trey

We get it opiate, you only bang mensa members.

I think the (book) smartest girl I ever been with was a lawyer, and I convinced her to sleep with me so that doesn't speak too graciously about her argumentative capabilities.

The common denominator of my girlfriends has been that they're whip smart. My current girlfriend is an economist at a top 20 university and was...

Opiate
Only Dates Mensa Card Carriers
(Today, 06:19 PM)
Multi-Quote This Message Quote

is there such thing as term of bigotry for only stupid folk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom