• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeMufasa

UK mans

HouWCTd.jpg

Numb

Politics and anime mashed into one..we're doomed..

Getting interested in politics now.
Best way i pay attention to stuff is if it has an anime version.
Sports for example. Never seen a match of football or baseball but have seen countless animes of it lol
It has been proven again and again that anime makes everything awesome. Fact.

eyeshield-21-vs-shinn-o.gif

ANIME!

Numb

I just don't like the actual real world sports in general. I like them in games and on tv if they are super over the top crazy.
If the aura of a dragon does not appear behind a thrown football/baseball/any ball at sometime then my interest is low.
Played soccer for years and i still didn't like it much. Until i saw galactik football and shaolin soccer that is.

10998602ahito3uc2-gif.gif

96c9b0af74d9a99f59a1970d5c8b591b.gif

qgZTJwd.gif

What+a+goalie+small+shaolin+soccer+small_948eda_5349806.gif

1jpics3UCMMfYXYPw63PB.gif

shaolin-soccer-02-wong-yut-fei-lam-chi-sing-tin-kai-man-danny-chan-kwok-kwan-stephen-chow-lam-chi-chung-ng-man-tat-vicki-zhao-patrick-tse.png

andthebeatgoeson

Fam that old ass youtube comedy skit about racism from a white woman in an elevator....
Had something like that happen today.

Was about to step into an elevator from the top floor of an upper middle class condo I've been weatherproofing for the past two weeks (I was in a four story building with a set of open air walkways that only partially shield doors and windows from exposure to the weather) had my safety vest on, work gloves, boots,etc.,... elevator doors slide open and this 20 something year old redhead gives me this tense stare like she felt a certain type of way bout me being in her proximity.

I step aside to let her and her two friends come out the elevator, open the door to the outer walkway in front of the elevator cause redhead and her two friends have their hands full of shopping bags and shit.... only acknowledgement/thanks I get is from the dude (an Asian guy) ,the two girls, redhead and her Blonde barbie doll looking friend walk through as I'm holding the door open for them, no thank you, smile, eye contact, nothing.
Felt a certain type of way about that.
Okay maybe they're just rude I think to myself.

Then I find out hours later from a coworker the girls passed by him and were cordial and shit with him. (The coworkers a whiteboy with two huge neck tats, a lip piercing, stands at 6"3 )
Shit is bothersome, seeing tensed up, nervous body language from people uncomfortable around us cause it makes you feel for a quick second like YOU did something wrong.
Should have hit them with this:
https://youtu.be/JL0KWQadd8I

Dereck

Does anyone here from the south, or currently living in the south say "cuh", or hear anyone say "cuh"?

I feel like that's a southern thing, I used to hear it all of the time in Georgia. Haven't heard it down here, New Mexico.

Does anyone here from the south, or currently living in the south say "cuh", or hear anyone say "cuh"?

I feel like that's a southern thing, I used to hear it all of the time in Georgia. Haven't heard it down here, New Mexico.
Yeah..I've heard it. Funny enough, from a friend that was living in Atlanta for about 5 years and got back last year. Also says finessing a lot..

DominoKid

I feel like bruh has replaced cuh

the Compton was def' legit, cant believe i waited so long to see it. They have to do a sequel! The tension when they played No Vaseline in front of the group though.... souls were burned

akira28

people always bring their rules of debate into a discussion. except debates are almost always about winning, not cooperation or even actual exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom