• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutter agreed with Summers and dismissed the “wrongful birth” claim, and then he dismissed Cramblett’s claim that the sperm bank’s error amounted to a “breach of warranty” under a state law covering blood and tissue donations.

That lawsuit was..too much for me. Y'all can speak on it..
I wonder what her daughter will think of this.
Interesting thought. Who's next?

Slayven

Eh yo, tell me you haven't seen this be done on Gaf

COKKCxUWIAQJ6YR.jpg

EDIT: I still have no clue why twitter images don't display on none-mobile browsers.

I hate you posting this, because i am getting hit right now

Jacir

Anybody seen Manos Sucias, a film about two black brothers who are fishermen, that decide to sell drugs in Columbia. I saw it a few days ago on HBO on demand, not sure if its on Go/Now. I liked the drama and thrill of the movie. Here's the trailer
https://youtu.be/3N8Fx0LiaYY

EDIT- talking films about the drug trade, here is a movie that came out last year(I'm watching it tomorrow on HBO on demand too). About the reporter who exposed the CIA's role in arming Contra rebels in Nicaragua and importing cocaine into California.
https://youtu.be/VW4XO-52ubE

Anybody seen Manos Sucias, a film about two black brothers who are fishermen, that decide to sell drugs in Columbia. I saw it a few days ago on HBO on demand, not sure if its on Go/Now. I liked the drama and thrill of the movie. Here's the trailer
https://youtu.be/3N8Fx0LiaYY

EDIT- talking films about the drug trade, here is a movie that came out last year(I'm watching it tomorrow on HBO on demand too). About the reporter who exposed the CIA's role in arming Contra rebels and importing cocaine into California.
https://youtu.be/VW4XO-52ubE

"Manos Sucias" is also called Dirty Hands, by Spike Lee.

It seems impossible for me to get my hands on it, to watch though.

Jacir

"Manos Sucias" is also called Dirty Hands, by Spike Lee.

It seems impossible for me to get my hands on it, to watch though.

Didn't know of the title change and that Spike Lee was apart of it. Though the description says its directed by Josef Wladyka. Either way I recommend the movie.

I suppose you dont have HBO? I think it's on their digital services. Obviously, its a paid service.

The thing I don't get about that conservative blogging pic is, like, how do you synthesize that information without realizing the crux of your entire defense is stalling and poisoning as many things as possible on the way down? That entire list is basically one drawn-out "I'm wrong, but..."

Infinite

The thing I don't get about that conservative blogging pic is, like, how do you synthesize that information without realizing the crux of your entire defense is stalling and poisoning as many things as possible on the way down? That entire list is basically one drawn-out "I'm wrong, but..."
Because it's about "winning" the "debate" and not about being right.

Slayven

You trying to beat the otherside into submission

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Double toasted is great, one of my favorites.

Shame the new transporter is on some bullshit but can't say I'm surprised.

No, she is constantly taking Reed's big piece of chicken.

Why haven't they shown an alternative future where Valeria and Franklin are mortal enemies? A stalemate between her super science and his god like power?

She's also about the only person (other than her mother) able to keep Doom civil. Dude's practically domesticated around her.

Franklin's too overpowered for that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom