• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

lol..Geezuz, man! I was fucking around..
I know you meant thread wise but i was talking bout IRL.
Interaction is high between themselves so they are bound to have more feelings towards each other.
Meaning where i been and am. Other races are loved compared sometimes.

I am lite tho.
Not an expert at anything when you listen to everything equally..except dubstep.
Although Tekken has a mountain of it.

akira28

I'm pretty sure they do realise but...

reed-richards.jpg

this is the first time I noticed that secret code in Valeria's little note

not exactly 1:1 but I see Valeria being Doom's successor(Poor Kristoff), and Franklin being Reed with a conscious

Franklin seems a lot like Reed Richards of Earth-28744923048932. Like you know there's a human being under all of that. Don't have to go looking too hard. Franklin openly holds all of those weaknesses that Richards has been written to hide and hide from.

Valeria is definitely Doom Jr. She's the only one allowed to call him Unca Doom, and he's been grooming her towards a more...open minded morality since the first time she stole a vehicle and flew around the world to his country. Or I guess since she could walk.

Slayven

this is the first time I noticed that secret code in Valeria's little note

Franklin seems a lot like Reed Richards of Earth-28744923048932. Like you know there's a human being under all of that. Don't have to go looking too hard. Franklin openly holds all of those weaknesses that Richards has been written to hide and hide from.

Valeria is definitely Doom Jr. She's the only one allowed to call him Unca Doom, and he's been grooming her towards a more...open minded morality since the first time she stole a vehicle and flew around the world to his country. Or I guess since she could walk.

I legit thought you were making shit up with that Earth Number, but it is real; That is why I love comics

Girl's name straight up means gift.
Don't tell me she was one as a wife or something?
You think Wakanda would play that shit?

Trey

I just started my first official year of college (went to CC for a year and now I'm living on campus at another school) and I was wondering how active should I be on campus when it comes to clubs and shit? I signed up for a decent amount with nice variety.

be active, get a nice variety, but don't stretch yourself too thin. Remember, just because you join a club does not mean you have to make every meeting. but on that same token you want to get a positive experience from joining such a group, and joining up and never interacting with the group is counter productive to that goal. You'll find a compromise, but it can't be stressed enough that it is extracurricular. I'd say don't be a stranger in two or three clubs that tap your interest and won't demand a whole lot of your time.

Slayven

Watching all the shit this dude is going through just to write his Bernie Sanders article is really something else.

https://twitter.com/Russian_Starr

So much ass showing from white liberals over a guy who probably isn't even going to win the nomination.

That is sickening, but dude is dropping fire. Some Progressives expect black people to show up but shut up.

COKoPkmUAAAt7TY.png

CN7tlGQWEAAWXcP.png

CN7k7-jXAAAJu3z.png

There got to be a Standers handbook. You can predict shit like you got a Sharginan with them,

Merc_

I bet they call themselves allies too. They're so quick to show their real selves the second black folk don't immediately go along with them.

I also like the "Help him or GOP" choice. Gee, I wonder why this tactic doesn't seem to be helping make inroads with black voters?

Slayven

I bet they call themselves allies too. They're so quick to show their real selves the second black folk don't immediately go along with them.

and be so mad about it. At least right wingers just say we aren't shit and were better as slaves and move along.

Merc_

and be so mad about it. At least right wingers just say we aren't shit and were better as slaves and move along.

They see us as owing them for being decent human beings and not (openly) shitting on us. It's the highest betrayal to talk back to them like this.

akira28

now they're upset that we're upset. "black people were a mistake..."

Thanks Obama. anyway, time to ask Minister Farrakhan about his part in phase XV when I see him this October.

We got submarines yall. I mean, woof, I am a cat.

Anyway, so when time magazine webpage is saying "How Hillary-Gate finally closed" and "How the Democrats lost the election." And a giant gold statue of President Trump is erected in front of the Capitol Bldg, we have contingencies. But..I suddenly have a taste for KFC, which is how I know this is worst possible timeline.

Africanus

That is sickening, but dude is dropping fire. Some Progressives expect black people to show up but shut up.
There got to be a Standers handbook. You can predict shit like you got a Sharginan with them,

Come on guys, they stand with us!
We as a monolithic community don't know nothing about what's good for us.
Just look at what he's done for Black people:

He raised his fist! Controversially!

Slayven

If anything Sanders OVER supported the black community. He gave black people the electric slide, he taught all your uncles about how to wear a linen suit and sandals. He was the first o put a hamhock in a pot of greens.

Africanus

You know, it always makes me sad that linguistically no African languages survived the cross over (aside from influences in the Cajun dialects of English and French) for longer than a generation because of the break up of slave communities.
It would have been fascinating, as the Afrikaans language is for Dutch in South Africa, to see how it evolved over 400 years.

But I digress. A very interesting project! I hope I can visit at some point.

This part especially caught my eye:
Where they come from in Africa, derived through a DNA test (the museum will offer this as a future service free after its opening)

Black peeps hate each other 10x more than most other races.I can see what you mean.
I lurk in the K-popping/music and anime types. Afraid i might fall down a hole if i post.

Nah bro. Koreans hate Koreans like no other people in this world.

Second are Hispanics. I can get hater as fuck on them but I would be banned.

Numb

Nah bro. Koreans hate Koreans like no other people in this world.

Second are Hispanics. I can get hater as fuck on them but I would be banned.

If you mean the north and south i see what you mean.
Didn't know hispanics hated each other that much. Any personal examples you can share?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
man I hope dude doesn't kill himself over this super-average looking chick
Can't help who you love, it's all hormones anyway. Hopefully he fails and learns how stupid suicide is before moving on.

“[T]hanks Chief Hoover for a job well done,” wrote Clatskanie Mayor Diane Pohl in a public letter announcing the police chief’s retirement on Friday. “You have this community’s gratitude, gratefulness and appreciation. Enjoy your retirement knowing we will miss you and wish you all the best.
smh

To focus on the positive like Slayven did, at least his fellow cop reported this guy so he could be forced into retirement.

Slayven

Can't help who you love, it's all hormones anyway. Hopefully he fails and learns how stupid suicide is before moving on.

smh

To focus on the positive like Slayven did, at least his fellow cop reported this guy so he could be forced into retirement.

can't appear to be divisive if you want another term

andthebeatgoeson

smh

But then you see the retaliation. His wife has been forced off the road. That won't get the attention it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom