• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
love these comics
Tho3Wf8.gif

jmood88

I know we did this awhile ago but I don't feel like searching through old threads, so what's everyone's Twitter? Mine is the same name I have here.

The Adder

Banned
I guess bans are like werewolves. Kill the sire and the curse is lifted, 'cause it sure as hell hasn't been six months.

Guess who's back BCT.

Trey

prosecutor gets pinched, all his cases get out. On a friday no less. turn up.

What did you even get banned for?

The Adder

Banned
Check his last post before this.

Yep.

Banned me for six months for that.

The galling part?

Had the audacity to write "come back to us a better poster" in my ban notice.

Anyways, more importantly, how's it going BCT?

Me? I'm great. Better job than when I left you and recorded the first episode of a comic book podcast I'm producing in conjunctuon with The Dreaming Comics on Tuesday. Trying to get that edited.

Numb

Yep.

The galling part?

Me? I'm great. Better job than when I left you and recorded the first episode of a comic book podcast I'm producing in conjunctuon with The Dreaming Comics on Tuesday. Trying to get that edited.

Well it is in the past. There is a spot now.Other than Slay i nominate myself. Everyone who didn't have an anime avatar atleast once is catching heat.
Good good man other than all the madness that's always going on.

Enzom21

Yep.

The galling part?

That dude's no longer a mod huh? Good. Welcome back.

Shy

I guess bans are like werewolves. Kill the sire and the curse is lifted, 'cause it sure as hell hasn't been six months.

Guess who's back BCT.
Welcome back.
Congrats.
Fine, I didn't want to follow you niggas anyway lol
Lol. Sorry i don't do the twitters.

The same thing happened to me the other day when i asked mans in here if i could follow them on bandcamp, and they all ignored me.
I'm at the craft store and this white woman has a fucking monkey draped around her shoulders

Like, a live monkey
LOL.
Maybe it's a helper monkey like Mojo in the Simpsons.

We should probably can the meta talk lest we risk getting attempted trimestered / retro'd / kittens'd again.

... Where the fuck do you live? I've seen some abnormal shit in NYC, but that's... That's some MJ status.

Florida Panhandle / gulf coast. This is in the town between the major cities (Destin / Pensacola) though so it's privy to all sorts of fuckery.

what is the monkey's name?

Probably Chastity or Grace or some old bullshit

Crazy.
What type?
Depends if it's the small cute types or the ugly ass ones with asses showing.

It was one of those cute little ones that you see in trailers for live-action Disney movies covering its face in embarrassment after the bumbling dad gets hit by the golden lab running through the house tied to a fruit cart.

Slayven

just finished 2/3rds of my game buying for the rest of the year. Feels good that those shits will be on my ps4 when i wake up.

Numb

It was one of those cute little ones that you see in trailers for live-action Disney movies covering its face in embarrassment after the bumbling dad gets hit by the golden lab running through the house tied to a fruit cart.
Not bad but it's still a monkey. You must really be something to have one as a pet. And ofcourse you would take it out to show it off, that's the entire reason you get something like that.

just finished 2/3rds of my game buying for the rest of the year. Feels good that those shits will be on my ps4 when i wake up.

What games?
Finding it difficult to even play the ones i got already let alone buying the couple of new ones i want.
And this crazy dude wanted me to play Disgaea and finally said yes afer years. sigh, im introuble.

Slayven

If you don't mind me asking Slay, what did you pick up. ?

Not bad but it's still a monkey. You must really be something to have one as a pet. And ofcourse you would take it out to show it off, that's the entire reason you get something like that.

What games?
Finding it difficult to even play the ones i got already let alone buying the couple of new ones i want.
And this crazy dude wanted me to play Disgaea and finally said yes afer years. sigh, im introuble.
Fallout 4 and Battlefront

Going to get COD African American Ops 3 next month, then all my cash goes to getting other people's shit. Have y'all seen how expensive Legos and Thomas the train shit is?

We should probably can the meta talk lest we risk getting attempted trimestered / retro'd / kittens'd again.

Florida Panhandle / gulf coast. This is in the town between the major cities (Destin / Pensacola) though so it's privy to all sorts of fuckery.

Probably Chastity or Grace or some old bullshit

Fuck you're close. Sounds like youre talking about clearwater...

Numb

Going to get COD African American Ops 3 next month, then all my cash goes to getting other people's shit. Have y'all seen how expensive Legos and Thomas the train shit is?

Fallout is goodness but Battlefront has that potential to bullshit at the start with servers and the like. Will get back to COD when they go back to the past/present and stop the future nonsense.I see how much money people put into amiibos and disneysky something toys and legos then freakout.

Games i'm getting are DragonQuest musou and if that Platinum Transformers game turns out to not be like Korra but like every other Plat game. Let's hope.

Shy

Ahh, cool. I'm going to be picking up Fallout too, not to sure about Battlefront though.[/quote]
then all my cash goes to getting other people's shit. Have y'all seen how expensive Legos and Thomas the train shit is?
Yeah, lego has always been expensive. :(
But Thomas stuff i remember being cheap back in the day.

Shy

Games i'm getting are DragonQuest musou and if that Platinum Transformers game turns out to not be like Korra but like every other Plat game. Let's hope.
I'm hoping transformer will be good, it has the director of rising, that's a plus.

Numb

I'm hoping transformer will be good, it has the director of rising, that's a plus.
You can have all the faith in the world and all you need to do is mess up once(not even by alot) for people to doubt you forever. Even Plat isn't safe but the doubting is less than normal.
Gonna get Persona 4 Dancing All Night. Was completely skeptical until I played it at EVO this year. Now I can't wait.

50/50 on that.
Rhythm games kill me but looove Persona.
I thought Opiate was rather level headed. That previous thread makes him look like an ass, shame.

Sup y'all, hows your friday?

I caught this day cold, so Im blown...
There is such a thing as being too level-headed to the point you become too objective and blind. Even in such extreme situations such as those.
Need to remember people are people with emotions and etc etc......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom