• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Good to now you are enlightened and already evolved.
Welcome to the Neo power generation.
giphy.gif

Trey

I am watching Age of Extinction and this nigga carries around the written legal statues for stationary rape. What kind of Tyga shit is this?

That's the whole thing. The joke was so tasteless, the fact it got expanded on was ridiculous. It served nothing to the plot - they could have been the same age and nothing changes about any of the characters or their relationship in the movie.

Just dumb. Bay really wanted to make a statutory rape gag.

JLynn

According to Shaun King, Trayvon's family told him that anything but a child of God is looking to sign a reality TV deal.

My heart still aches for his family and friends.

Shy

*To lighten the mood slightly, here's a song, it's kinda relevant to the gentrification discussion.

*i'm not sure if posting this is inappropriate, so i apologise in advanced.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I literally hate every so called boss or gangster when comes to GZ stepping foot on these streets. If it was real out here we wouldn't be seeing no dumb ass tweets.

royalan

Uhhh, why is anyone even giving that piece of hairy taint lint the time of day? We all know he's just looking for attention. Why give it to him?

Numb

I am sure the ignore button came in handy in their at the time for some folks.
Just wish it completely ghosted the people so you never saw them again instead of that thing that's left.

Crocodile

Is anyone familiar with John McWhorter from Coloumbia University? He's basically going on the Chris Hayes's show right now talking about BLM and basically arguing "but what about Black on Black crime?". it's kind of pissing me off given this guy is clearly a smart guy but he seems to be really missing the point :/

Slayven

Is anyone familiar with John McWhorter from Coloumbia University? He's basically going on the Chris Hayes's show right now talking about BLM and basically arguing "but what about Black on Black crime?". it's kind of pissing me off given this guy is clearly a smart guy but he seems to be really missing the point :/

no shortage of black people trying to get that "one of the good ones" dollar

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
So I just finished watching Equilibrium.

Man, Taye Diggs didn't last 5 seconds against Batman, and he got his face cut off.

smh

Africanus

I just feel an immense sense of disgust upon seeing that face.

As a child in public school, they pushed him upon the black youth in a notable fashion, providing books about him, showing off his documentary in school, videos of him in neurosurgery amongst other things. One year, they even brought him in as a guest speaker!

Might I say I was inspired by him? Not exactly, but even if not inspired, I at least had a certain admiration for him for overcoming considerable obstacles in his life.

But now? The little respect I may have had for him as a person in the medical field, not to speak of socially, completely died when he failed to correct Donald Trump's nonsense on vaccines. He's a fool through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom