• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Laura's the master of the Matsuda Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu style. Could be related to Sean Matsuda, who as you know is part black.

We still in the race, brothers.
vJ5lgwv.gif

RedSwirl

Yea, I felt so empty after getting to the ending. Like, damn near cut the game off after hearing that ridiculous shit for an ending.
How is your main character a no-show for most of the game?

And then the spoiler thread has like a three man squad defending that shit like its a masterpiece. lol

The crazy thing is, that isn't even the worse of it with the confusion on how T
he Floating Boy is somehow allies with Skull Face and then drops the dude on his neck on Mission 31 or the fact that over half the missions have no impact on the shit that is going on and plays more like filler than another piece to the story.

Luckily, MGO3 is serviceable, but barely. MGSV really soured the franchise for me.

Maybe I was too harsh with that first post. I don't hate MGSV at all. Actually the missions that don't have anything to do with the story were still fun to play. I like what the actual video game turned into.

It's just that not matter what, it was always gonna have to deal with all this shit the rest of the franchise has built up, almost like a chain on its leg. The big twist in MGSV is mostly just to explain a kinda major plot hole from the original MSX game from 1987. Maybe MGS3 can still stand on its own because its the first chapter of the canon and could thus scale back the fuckery. Peace Walker almost managed to do that until its ending.

I even still kinda sorta want to do some side stuff but I'm just glad to be done with that tangled-up storyline. On some level I'm glad Kojima has had Metal Gear ripped away from him. He's been trying to quit it for years but Konami wouldn't let him which is partly why it got so messed up in the first place. It'll be amazing to see the guy start on a clean slate, but Jesus Christ he needs somebody he can trust to edit his ideas, like Gary Kurtz did for George Lucas during New Hope and Empire.

royalan

I wonder if someone went back in the OTs and compiled the amount of hot white women that get posted in here versus hot black women what that ratio would look like...

ChouGoku

Has anyone seen the IG page urfavesbeforemoney? Most of these chicks I never even heard of but still most of these hip hop girls look nothing like they used to smh

I wonder if someone went back in the OTs and compiled the amount of hot white women that get posted in here versus hot black women what that ratio would look like...

I like to think every time you come in here spitting truth you got wronged by some dude who said he'd be laying pipe and just threw around some silly straws

royalan

what prompted this little musing?

Look, don't get me wrong: I come from a mixed family, and I'm definitely not trying to imply that there's something wrong with dating the Caucasian persuasion. But every time I pop into this thread it's like White Women on Parade. A 10 piece of white women, mild as fuck, with a side of mashed potatoes hold the gravy.

This is a gaming board, so black women already ain't getting any love anywhere else on here, so it would be nice sometimes to see black women get some love at least in here.

Look, don't get me wrong: I come from a mixed family, and I'm definitely not trying to imply that there's something wrong with dating the Caucasian persuasion. But every time I pop into this thread it's like White Women on Parade. A 10 piece of white women, mild as fuck, with a side of mashed potatoes hold the gravy.

This is a gaming board, so black women already ain't getting any love anywhere else on here, so it would be nice sometimes to see black women get some love at least in here.

but MLK wanted us to harmonize tho

Trey

haven't seen a white girl appreciation post since Jacir got it out of his system a few months back. And if I recall correctly, you balanced it out with nightcrawler's cousin.

haven't seen many hot women posts at all lately, but I do know we regularly appreciate Serena in here.

I haven't seen any white women posted in a while though. I think the last person to post pics of a woman was me and it was a black girl. Serena seems to get the holler constantly.

andthebeatgoeson

Haha. Damn. I like the way you put words together.

And if you see some white women posts, point them out. For reasons...

so what you're saying is that you haven't actually been paying attention to the thread for a while

well alright

Samara

Wait for someone to post a redbone (thanks for the new word ,Bronx man)

the one time I went Jacir in here it was for a black woman

and there was that time i linked that "dudes in gray sweatpants" article which was mostly of black men

i'm doing my part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom