• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
you drake now?

T21ryfY.jpg

(pic not mine)
Yalls girls ain't safe

Look, don't get me wrong: I come from a mixed family, and I'm definitely not trying to imply that there's something wrong with dating the Caucasian persuasion. But every time I pop into this thread it's like White Women on Parade. A 10 piece of white women, mild as fuck, with a side of mashed potatoes hold the gravy.

This is a gaming board, so black women already ain't getting any love anywhere else on here, so it would be nice sometimes to see black women get some love at least in here.
Well wasnt it Trey that went "overboard" that one time would make up 70% of it and the rest would be blasian

RedSwirl

What October game to pull out of my Steam backlog? Evil Within or Alien?

If Evil Within is shorter that's a plus in my current situation?

andthebeatgoeson

TBH the vast majority of the 4 major sports' fights suck except for hockey.
Basketball ain't no (or used to be) slouch but baseball could benefit from the new football role of don't jump in/move towards the skirmish or you are penalized. Just 10 minutes of staring and talking. Weak af.

this is not the first thread where people acted like their mind was fucking blown by a black person's name

the most recent thread referencing chiwetel ejiofor had the same shit

It annoys me when people sit there and be like "why did someone think this is offensive" like dude the title of the thread was "GuGu in talks of lead role in Star Wars" then in the OP had a description of who she was and to still be like "uhhhhh is that the alien's name or her name" thinking you are on some clever shit.

Crocodile

So I just got up to date with all of Ben Carson's recent fuckery.......

jackie-chan-wtf.png

Look, don't get me wrong: I come from a mixed family, and I'm definitely not trying to imply that there's something wrong with dating the Caucasian persuasion. But every time I pop into this thread it's like White Women on Parade. A 10 piece of white women, mild as fuck, with a side of mashed potatoes hold the gravy.

This is a gaming board, so black women already ain't getting any love anywhere else on here, so it would be nice sometimes to see black women get some love at least in here.

He might be including anime women and horses..

haven't seen a white girl appreciation post since Jacir got it out of his system a few months back. And if I recall correctly, you balanced it out with nightcrawler's cousin.

haven't seen many hot women posts at all lately, but I do know we regularly appreciate Serena in here.

you drake now?

(pic not mine)

Jesus Fucking Christ that last page LMFAO

jmood88

haven't seen a white girl appreciation post since Jacir got it out of his system a few months back. And if I recall correctly, you balanced it out with nightcrawler's cousin.

haven't seen many hot women posts at all lately, but I do know we regularly appreciate Serena in here.
bruh lol

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

Amen to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom