• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

he can't save her from being with a chick on a hot new fox show

I think her father noticed the irony of her talking shit about Watermelondrea while being graced with a name like Raven-Symone. "Raven honey, you DO realize you just insulted your mother and me, riiiiight?"

pretty sure she would have changed it if she wasn't a child actor and there's some weight in the name

lifetime has a new black tv show

Clean your closets yall.

Been putting this off for some time now and that shit was a workout
whew.png

Whatever the Jamaican term for weeaboo is that's her. Lol
But some things are better left over there imo.

Weeabloodclaat

andthebeatgoeson

You think Raven's dad would say that if he was still managing her?

'I'm sorry, let me call you back. I'm at the bank, again.'

I mean, everything he said was true. But it had a, 'I'm on my fifth kick starter and I can't keep eating at long horn steak house' kind of vibe.

And I'm sure the nu nu runs deep.

akira28

she looks ok. I am ashamed I read the front page of that thread and looked at 2 you tube videos to try and see if I should break out my diary.

I did not.

Was playing the battlefront beta and Darth Vader showed up out of nowhere in a multi player mode. That was enjoyable, also I've never played the battlefront series before. Always wanted to but this my first time

Dereck

Couple of new black characters in The Walking Dead this season.

Zyrpd7A.gif

I have a little feeling about who's going to be dying next.

They blaming the media like social networks don't exist. Is Farrakhan officially flabby and sick status?

The MMM anniversary march was all over Twitter with the #JusticeOrElse hashtag. I think people are disappointed that the "mainstream media" didn't cover it much. You know, the usual "if they burned down a CVS, the media would have covered it" and "all those black men being positive and not criminal, so of course the media doesn't cover it" statements.

Of course, the Twitter coverage was mixed, with as many people being critical of Farrakhan's statements as people digging all those black men in one place being positive. So, as close to actual journalism as you can get these days.

Nakazato

So that swatting thread.

I just keep thinking that I have not see a black person get swatted yet.

Now I think we would all know the outcome of that.

Aggressive stick control.Aggressive button presses.

I thought the controller was an detonator.

Jacir

Dumb.

Just kidding it was good. Some interesting philosophical truths in there.

Yup, it was a deeper post than I originally thought.

Another great Medium post.

“Digital Transformation of Business and Society” @frankdiana https://medium.com/@frankdiana/digital-transformation-of-business-and-society-5d9286e39dbf

So that swatting thread.

Triggers will be pressed sadly. Black gamers be damned.

So that swatting thread.

I think there was one case where it was some black guy and his little brother was inside, but my memory is failing me right now on where I saw it.

No one was shot, though.

Village

I don't have an X1, but all you guys are getting Halo 5, in'it. ?

I'm down to clown with halo .
sp and MP,

it still sort of annoys me though. The thing I liked about reach is that I was playing as me, in 4 and forward they reinstated the spartan program. So thats possible... but its chief and the new guy. So i'm like... I wish I was playing as me. But eh, MP exists I suppose.

Jacir

Ten more post and I can stop seeing that damn persons back every time I click on the thread..let's make it happen, folks!

If she was asian, it would be Slayven that would be saying this.

Actually, I think Slayven would be enamored at the pic and this worry of yours would be insignificant.

I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom