• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

alfep321b.png

mjlol.png

Never noticed that hair game before...

andthebeatgoeson

The MMM anniversary march was all over Twitter with the #JusticeOrElse hashtag. I think people are disappointed that the "mainstream media" didn't cover it much. You know, the usual "if they burned down a CVS, the media would have covered it" and "all those black men being positive and not criminal, so of course the media doesn't cover it" statements.

Of course, the Twitter coverage was mixed, with as many people being critical of Farrakhan's statements as people digging all those black men in one place being positive. So, as close to actual journalism as you can get these days.
Which I completely agree with. But you can't depend on the MSM for anything and I'm just not understanding how I didn't hear a thing about this march until this weekend.

zeemumu

It just hit me why Thanos smiled at the end of The Avengers when The Other said that attacking Earth would be like courting death itself.

Shy

Day friggin one. That'll be the day I purchase Live Gold again as well, not a second sooner.

I'm down to clown with halo .
sp and MP,.
Cool.
At first i wasn't intrested in this (i didn't like 4, and the fact MCC still isn't fixed rubs up the wrong way, even though i don't have a 1) but the last few days i've been really thinking about how to get an X1 for it.
70751-3791-103749-1-flash-annual.jpg

Flash is like "WTF"
What is it with people that go fast and having furry friends. :p

zeemumu

yo , i finally started Bloodborne after getting on sale 3 days ago, after a few hours the game really clicks. i never completed a dark souls game either.

Just remember to not get cocky, read all of the item descriptions, and stay away from the Cthullu creatures. They drain you of your madman's knowledge, which you need to see the freaky shit later on.

D i Z

Being a cop then going to prison for something seems deadly.
Do judges have it worse?

I have no idea. Although, I would imagine that the jail house fuzz would be more likely to watch over cops that get sent up than crooked judges. A judge (depending on the crime) might get by with a lack of recognition depending on where they are sent.

Numb

Letting your younger bro cut your hair cos why shouldn't they since you used to cut theirs and should go the other way atleast once they say even with their 0 exp.
Don't let it happen.

Takes forever,hurts,pacing is wrong, even the way they stand and hold it is wrong somehow,no plan or path but just going random places,hurts,rhythm is wrong,going from the size you told them to cut to shorter and shorter till they give up and shave everything off making you look bald,hurts. Atleast stopped him before he got to the beard.
I have no idea. Although, I would imagine that the jail house fuzz would be more likely to watch over cops that get sent up than crooked judges. A judge (depending on the crime) might get by with a lack of recognition depending on where they are sent.
Indeed. I doubt the cops come out and say they were cops either but are somehow found out.

D i Z

Letting your younger bro cut your hair cos why shouldn't they since you used to cut theirs and should go the other way atleast once they say even with their 0 exp.
Don't let it happen.

Takes forever,hurts,pacing is wrong, even the way they stand and hold it is wrong somehow,no plan or path but just going random places,hurts,rhythm is wrong,going from the size you told them to cut to shorter and shorter till they give up and shave everything off making you look bald,hurts. Atleast stopped him before he got to the beard.Indeed. I doubt the cops come out and say they were cops either but are somehow found out.

Yeah. At least with being a former judge there might be some wiggle room depending on the type of cases they had tried before them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom