• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/561bc735e4b0dbb8000f2934

That Texas PD that killed Sandra Bland used a stun gun on a councilman.

You ever feel like tragedies need to happen? I wouldn't wish this on anyone but the cop knows the guy.

“I knew the officer, she knew me, so I figured if I let her know that these are my guests, you know, kind of lessen the tension,” Miller told "Today.”
The body camera footage shows one officer warning Miller to back up or be arrested.

"Go back there to the end, man. You always starting problems, so go back over there,” the officer said in the footage, to which Miller responded. “I live here.”

And she still used the stun gun.

You ever feel like tragedies need to happen? I wouldn't wish this on anyone but the cop knows the guy.

This shit is just ridiculous. "There's been drug activity out here and people having sex in cars, so when we see dudes practicing steps, that's a red flag!" Interfering..sure. Makes sense..

"I'm not saying nothing, get your hands off me. I'm not saying nothing,” Miller said. The tape becomes unclear after that point, but KHOU reports that Miller and the officer fell to the ground wrestling. The officer’s body camera fell off before he used his stun gun on Miller, but Miller’s friend captured it on his phone.

large.gif

Slayven

Nope my money goes to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IOuJhHpxwA

I wouldn't be shocked if they flipped it and made it the councilman's fault.
You guys are too much sometimes. I'm still laughing at JC from the other day:
JC ain't shit, but god bless him
I hope somebody breaks in yalls houses and steals your remote controls

I got more
Slip_Joint_Pliers.jpg

Expect fuckery

How many Taratino stans are there around here anyway?

We had to watch a docu on Blaxploitation films and he was interviewed on. Dude is definitely stuck in the 70's with his characterization of black people real and fictional since he grew up on those movies(and having watched Sweetback....ugh) and watched them almost religiously. His views are really warped...he's just a weird ass individual who makes good ass mainstream auteur films.

Idk, Im just very good at separating the person from their work that I really can't be upset.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Is there a recommended black panther movie/cartoon I can watch? Excited about the movie and looking to get my feet wet.

I still haven't seen that movie. It's on a flash drive somewhere.

The fact that Bill Cosby loaned Van Peebles 50g to do the movie was always interesting.

Furyous

Punchline%2B34.gif

Exciting!
Only wish it had co-op.

What anime is this from?

I hope y'all get the dryest biscuits at popeyes

I only eat Churches. *SCUST at Popeyes* Give me that extra grease cooked at the right temperature that touches my soul at Churches. Next thing I know people are going to tell me they like White Castle. This is America and I demand 'Merican sized portions not that White Castle shit.

andthebeatgoeson

Janedro recycling jokes? I'm shocked. Maybe horsebot is broken

and Van Peebles got workers comp because he got VD from fucking the chicks in the movie.
:0

Holy shit.
I only eat Churches. *SCUST at Popeyes* Give me that extra grease cooked at the right temperature that touches my soul at Churches. Next thing I know people are going to tell me they like White Castle. This is America and I demand 'Merican sized portions not that White Castle shit.
Wait, what's wrong with white castle?

and Van Peebles got workers comp because he got VD from fucking the chicks in the movie.

I thought you were kidding but I looked it up and it's actually true. Wow...

Van Peebles and several key crew members were armed because it was dangerous to attempt to create a film without the support of the union. One day, Van Peebles looked for his gun, and failed to find it. Van Peebles found out that someone had put it in the prop box. When they filmed the scene in which Beetle is interrogated by police, who fire a gun next to both of his ears, it was feared that the real gun would be picked up instead of the prop. While shooting a sequence with members of the Hells Angels, one of the bikers told Van Peebles they wanted to leave; Van Peebles responded by telling them they were paid to shoot until the scene was over. The biker took out a knife and started cleaning his fingernails with it. In response, Van Peebles snapped his fingers, and his crewmembers were standing there with rifles. The bikers stayed to shoot the scene.[3]

Yo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom