• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably late to this... but just saw this on reddit.

oTEL6i4.gif

story..

So a friend took sports goggles from this kid. The kid asked for them back and the friend refused instead pushing the kid away. The kid then shoves the friend to the ground which leads to shitty school management not able to de-escalade the fight.
They call in the police who corner this kid who just wants his property, he tells them to just leave him alone and he is fine.
The cop then touches the kid WITHOUT REASON, and the kid GENTLY pushes the cops arm off him.

what the fuck.

For comparision, here's an UK cop dealing with a black guy : http://i.imgur.com/sVgLfzS.gifv

Kreed

Nothing, folk just being uppity.

In the shower is the only place you can really get away with pulling an Rkelly without getting chargers brought on you.

Uppity must stand for home training in the urban dictionary now. Unless your toilet situation looks like this...

Hovs2VP.jpg

...there's no excuse for not peeing in the damn toilet when it's right by the shower in the average home. ESPECIALLY, if your shower also functions as a bathtub and you have other people in the house that take baths. Like what compels you to piss in the shower when the toilet is right there? Are you taking hour long showers? Can you not hold it for 5-10 minutes? Pee before you get in it, or pee after you get out.

Enzom21

probably late to this... but just saw this on reddit.

oTEL6i4.gif

story..

what the fuck.
The kid talks about what happened:
“As I was walking away, the officer was pushing me in the back, and I was like, ‘Why are you pushing me? I’m not doing anything, I’m walking away like you told me to,’” the teen said. “Finally we get, like, in this little corner and [the school resource officer] sitting there yelling at me saying, ‘You shouldn’t be rude to the [assistant principal], don’t talk to her like that.’ I was like, ‘What are you talking about? I’m not doing anything.’

“I asked [the officer] to leave me alone, and that’s the point when he grabbed me and took me down and tried to detain me,” Gyasi added. “I was just very upset. I was amped up over the fight and wasn’t really thinking.”

No one was arrested, but Gyasi said that he is on suspension until Tuesday and also landed two Saturday detentions. The Police Department is also reviewing the situation to make sure “proper procedures were followed,” the department acknowledged in a Friday statement.

“I apologized to the officer,” the teen said. “I said I was ‘sorry for yelling at you.’”
The school made up some bullshit to support the cop:
The student refused to calm down and was attempting to get past the SROs to the location of the other student to continue with the altercation. After repeated attempts to calm the non-compliant student, and stop him from going after the other student, officers were forced to detain him for his safety and the safety of others.

Kreed

there are niggas talking about washing their ass is a waste of time. Shower pissing is the least of the problem. You have to get them in the shower first

Yo Tip settle down, what's the reason for the laughter?
I really can't say, I guess I laugh to keep from crying.

Uppity must stand for home training in the urban dictionary now. Unless your toilet situation looks like this...

...there's no excuse for not peeing in the damn toilet when it's right by the shower in the average home. ESPECIALLY, if your shower also functions as a bathtub and you have other people in the house that take baths. Like what compels you to piss in the shower when the toilet is right there? Are you taking hour long showers? Can you not hold it for 5-10 minutes? Pee before you get in it, or pee after you get out.

It's just not that serious.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
With Halo 5's first three missions out of embargo and getting streamed the past few days, I just want to say (actual spoilers)
jesus fuck, Locke fights exactly how I had hoped he would. It's hard to explain, but he, like... he fights like a spider or something. He just up and took out the Covenant's supreme Elite leader in all of ten seconds. The way he works with his combat knife isn't really brutal so much as it is clinical. whew.png

zeemumu

I think I'm at the last boss of Undertale. It's not that long a game but I've had such little time that it's taken this long to get there.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Man it's 2015, and backpackers/white folks still talk shit about Southern Rap?

That shit's old, and I'm from CT.

It's pretty stupid to look down on southern rap when most of the artist currently on the charts are from Atlanta .
I mean I don't particularly enjoy the mumbling robot sound of current hiphop but the streets love it.

zeemumu

I finished it last night and damn....I had to learn how to use cheatengine to beat the path I was on.

I haven't killed a single person up until this point, but I've been informed that I can't actually get the pacifist ending until I beat neutral,
and that f**king flower just crashed the game.

zeemumu

Yeah I've definitely got a problem.

I was going through my humble bundle keys because I have a lot of stuff in here that I bought but never installed, and I'm finding shit that I didn't even know I bought. I found out that I apparently own Crazy Taxi and more or less every good Star Wars game. My Steam library is 200+ games without the stuff I just added. That said, I appear to have some keys for games that I had bought prior to the bundles but since I paid over the average I got keys for games that I already owned. I don't know what to do with them.

Numb

Yeah I've definitely got a problem.

I was going through my humble bundle keys because I have a lot of stuff in here that I bought but never installed, and I'm finding shit that I didn't even know I bought. I found out that I apparently own Crazy Taxi and more or less every good Star Wars game. My Steam library is 200+ games without the stuff I just added. That said, I appear to have some keys for games that I had bought prior to the bundles but since I paid over the average I got keys for games that I already owned. I don't know what to do with them.

Same stories from alot of PC players buying cheap bundles or games then forgetting.
Give those keys of games you already got to people or make a thread for doing it if you want.

------

In line to buy stuff then this lady brings out this weird banknote i never seen before and the cashier just accepts it and i'm like WTF.
Turns out new currency is coming out and didn't even notice since a card user mostly.
That's a new level of out of touch being reached there.

Brehs, Ann Coulter slayed Raven on The View. http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/16/ann-coulter-shuts-raven-symone-down-over-racist-comments-video// #SoulSnatched

Raven-Symoné: I have a question. Can I interrupt you for two seconds, please. I have a question. My mom taught me when I was younger, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. And why do you think that it’s important, why do you think that’s important, to mud-sling and have these words that obviously touch the hearts and souls of so many people in America, being said, when we’re taught something different as a child? Could you explain that to me. And why to you think your success is based off of that?

Ann Coulter: Well, I’m at least talking about policy. You have a position on what people’s names should be, Watermelondrea. I mean, you’ll insult people for their names. I’m talking about a government policy that affects all Americans and immigrants and the people living here. And it’s harming our country. So you don’t follow it?

Raven-Symoné: I didn’t ask–okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom