• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

3seed_medium.0.gif

i actually scrolled up to see if he was banned again.

Numb

I think it's in reference to DreamyDrop. He was a Disney stan that used to post here but his account got nuked a while ago

Checked some of his older posts in BCT....Almost all of them are anime or atleast one in each page. And i get heat. I like this guy now.
Come back man.

I don't remember if I told you guys but after being unemployed for a year and getting into that paid internship (with BCT support of course), I am now a temp employee with pay equal to my job a year ago. I'm living comfortably again and slowly but surely paying back everything I've owed over the past year. I wanted thank you guys for your kind words and fuckery over the past year.

Stay up Eloquent. Glad things are going good for you.

For some reason I just got IP banned from the Coli about a few minutes ago or at least i think so since the I'm getting an error page that says "The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection rejection (TCP Reset)."

Africanus

Honesty is cool. They will respect you more even if they feel alittle sad and trust you even more later.
Although this is a situation where you don't need to do anything. Your intention from the start was good even.

Yeah, I considered it but felt it would be much more trouble to explain haha.

Numb

bruh these songs go too well with the Persona Dance all night game lol i was on pandora and everything watching videos on mute. i can't be the only one who thinks so.

https://youtu.be/a78uALZwWNE?t=36s
or
https://youtu.be/8ZQBP69eedQ?t=23s

with

Persona Intro (MUTE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DofvnDAGVoc
lol so true although ante up goes with everything

Yeah, I considered it but felt it would be much more trouble to explain haha.

Good choice.
Was thinking the worse possible situation where they find out later by accident and well..
Very unlikely tho.

Numb

You better be wrong..
no offense, chicken nugnigga..
It's just me.
Chicken nuggets are delicious and i haven't had them in weeks due to diet putting me slightly on edge. Lost 13 but then started going up again while getting stronger. Trying to weight lift to slim down works at first then you get buff. Feels good tho even if the point was to get lighter at first.

-------

While on Simpsons
Smithers started off black?
teJfp.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I don't mind it is revealing but it is wrong.
Just don't like its design,colors, or anything about. All feels wrong. Even her hair being blonde makes the outfit seems even worse to me. So bright.
It's a bad costume design.

I would rather play as her tag partner, to be honest.

Meek back on the streets starting beef? Did he learn nothing?

Why are the hands so huge in SFV?

Wale was defending him on the interview that's what bugs me about this shit. Meek stay letting his feelings make him type dumb shit on the Internet.

.....and he still ain't did shit about the other one!!!!

Numb

When are we getting some big girl repping in SFV tho or other fighters?
Mika thick but that's about it.

Ok maybe not exactly like this but i am getting sick and tired of all these skinny ass bitches while dudes come in all sorts of flavors and sizes.

Numb

Feels like he maybe had a bet with one of the horses of Gaf...Probably FGC-GAF Horseress who used to have that avi before i believe.

Crocodile

Mika is great..though I wish they'd tone that shit down. Swear I'd pay $20 for a Burka..it's like she was designed by a horny teenager.

tumblr_inline_ntrls5F92s1rf56fj_500.jpg

Not sure who the original artist is though

When Sanders base says stuff like "Fuck clinton I will vote for trump" I know they are out of touch with minorities.

Shiiiitttt if black people took an all or nothing attitude with poltics Ben Carson and Stacy Dash would the last living black folks in america.

Shit is maddening. Really reveals a lot about the people who say stuff like that

Bronx-Man

Banned
When are we getting some big girl repping in SFV tho or other fighters?
Mika thick but that's about it.

Ok maybe not exactly like this but i am getting sick and tired of all these skinny ass bitches while dudes come in all sorts of flavors and sizes.

This is a movement I can get behind. More cushion for the pushin'

Numb

This is a movement I can get behind. More cushion for the pushin'

Fighting game girls are not to be touched like that tho according to the devs.
Very very unlikely. Sad.
Other than your average regular types things will rarely change to too little or non-humanoid. Otherwise same body.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Fighting game girls are not to be touched like that tho according to the devs.
Very very unlikely. Sad.
Other than your average regular types things will rarely change to too little or non-humanoid. Otherwise same body.
NativeAmericanSheddingATear.gif

Furyous

Meek back on the streets starting beef? Did he learn nothing?

Why are the hands so huge in SFV?

Meek is a walking L. Ran into my first Meek stan and spent the next 10 minutes clowning the EVER LOVING FUCK out of Meek just outlining the Ls.

Speaking of huge hands and entirely NWS
literally.

SFV is cool because those women are healthy. Those thighs add character and help the immersion as someone that strong would literally have huge thighs. People didn't say shit when Goku was built like a gotdamn cyborg so I'm not trying to hear any slander.

Numb

Meek is a walking L. Ran into my first Meek stan and spent the next 10 minutes clowning the EVER LOVING FUCK out of Meek just outlining the Ls.

Speaking of huge hands and entirely NWS
literally.

SFV is cool because those women are healthy. Those thighs add character and help the immersion as someone that strong would literally have huge thighs. People didn't say shit when Goku was built like a gotdamn cyborg so I'm not trying to hear any slander.

Nothing wrong there fam. With the hands. That is world class athlete's main feature.

SFV girls are cool. Cammy still sporting that butt floss tho but Chun staying best SF girl with that look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom