• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
With the exception of SF, most fighting games are
5I5s8.png
status when it comes to female body types.

Numb

I'm late. Carry on lol..

Why am I first post on two pages? Bah!! Also, ain't you up late, kiddo? Or is it me again? Shit..it's me..

6AM and haven't slept yet.
Playing SFV beta and gotta go in an hour somewhere. I'll sleep tomorrow night.
With the exception of SF, most fighting games are
5I5s8.png
status when it comes to female body types.
The much older girls.
Tekken got some non bullshit that don't jump at you negatively.
Got bears and Kangaroo ladies too.
No hate there.
Zaf,Anna,Nina cool.
Ling can go die iin a ditch.
Alisas design aswell

Numb

I'm sorry, Numb..should I remember why you can't drink? I'm sure I should, and I suck. Sorry, kiddo. Please remind me.

And yeah, there are days the smell is awful. I like to call that the day I drank too much lol..

JD..lol

Religious.
I am a very pure man.
Cigs or anything like that never had em either. By choice ofcourse.

Smell i come across mostly during the day on crazy people so it painted a negative thing.

Religious.
I am a very pure man.
Cigs or anything like that never had em either. By choice ofcourse.

Smell i come across mostly during the day on crazy people so it painted a negative thing.
I don't even know what to say..OR..lol. Good for you, brother. Keep to it..it's a better life. Seriously.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I don't remember if I told you guys but after being unemployed for a year and getting into that paid internship (with BCT support of course), I am now a temp employee with pay equal to my job a year ago. I'm living comfortably again and slowly but surely paying back everything I've owed over the past year. I wanted thank you guys for your kind words and fuckery over the past year.

Lemme hold 5 (US) dollars

Numb

Coming back from a thing in the bus and this old white lady is giving me the dehumanizing death stare. Don't know why. Time for her to get off and comes towards the exit near me even when there is one closer to her. Spewing some nonsense as i keep listening to some tunes on the phone too tired to give her the fuck off look. Gets off locking eyes. So tired of this shit now. It's only old white ladies with me and i don't know why.
Too tired. Wish i cared enough to remove my headphones while she was talking with her back to me looking in my eyes like Akuma or something. This is what you get living near 2 huge buildings meant for old people. Never happened before i got to this area.
tired so sleeping

Coming back from a thing in the bus and this old white lady is giving me the dehumanizing death stare. Don't know why. Time for her to get off and comes towards the exit near me even when there is one closer to her. Spewing some nonsense as i keep listening to some tunes on the phone too tired to give her the fuck off look. Gets off locking eyes. So tired of this shit now. It's only old white ladies with me and i don't know why.
Too tired. Wish i cared enough to remove my headphones while she was talking with her back to me looking in my eyes like Akuma or something. This is what you get living near 2 huge buildings meant for old people. Never happened before i got to this area.
tired so sleeping

I would honestly move if there are better places, if you are in the position to (and if this sounds like a big issue for you). I can't stand shit like that and probably cause a scene sooner or later. If there is one thing I learned from being away from family, you don't want what you call home to be uncomfortable for you or you don't feel "free." Home should be where stress, or any negativity, doesn't enter and this extends out into your immediate area as well. You shouldn't have to put up with old people giving you looks.

Something not so similar I have going on is my annoying ass coworker, who is close friends with my roommate who is also annoying at times, loves to come over our house and say the most snarkiest, sarcastic shit towards me just for him to notice her or whatever. She pulls the same shit at work and other people have seen her shit. She also parrots the Bernie fandom bullshit as well as the nice cake icing on all of this. It is what I deserve, though. I had the greatest idea of going in head first with four other roommates and didn't bother to see who I had to deal with...all because I was trying to save money on rent. After the lease goes up next year, I'm probably going to get my own place with the quickness unless things change, but it probably won't. Not many people here are aware of how they behave and what goes on around them, but they love to play the asshole. Unsurprisingly, it's all the people who grew up in privileged lives.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Speaking of which, anyone ever read Sir Gawain & The Green Knight? It's literally just a giant green motherfucker interrupting the roundtable knights while they're playing spades and going "Y'all niggas ain't shit."

Slayven

I respect Once Upon a Time for just going through Disney's back catalog and just using shit. Even if it looks like medium level cospaly

If they could work the car from cars in there they would do it

I respect Once Upon a Time for just going through Disney's back catalog and just using shit. Even if it looks like medium level cospaly

If they could work the car from cars in there they would do it

fifty bucks says they NEVER use anything from "the black cauldron" though, despite what a goldmine that property actually is.

has anyone besides me actually read that entire series? Dark as fuck

Slayven

fifty bucks says they NEVER use anything from "the black cauldron" though, despite what a goldmine that property actually is.

has anyone besides me actually read that entire series? Dark as fuck

Those 80s animated movies had some fucked up visuals. Secret of NIMH and The Black Cauldron were on some next level shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom