• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Dude..these are horrible times. Folks ignoring the fact that just because you CAN do shit, doesn't mean you should

Honestly I blame XiaNaphryz

19362901955_0d12e0d518_z.jpg

the Tropical island soda is actually pretty good. but these other 2? Like monkey shit in a can

akira28

Dude..these are horrible times. Folks ignoring the fact that just because you CAN do shit, doesn't mean you should

nothing worse than wanting to eat something and instead they're like "no, I am going to give you a liquid that is flavored like that instead."

Like who the fuck thought turkey and gravy soda was a good idea? not the BCT.

Honestly I blame XiaNaphryz

the Tropical island soda is actually pretty good. but these other 2? Like monkey shit in a can

you can not eat a tropical island. that's some abstract shit that's real hard to fuck up. you got some banana flavor? some pineapple? shit, some apple? top it off with some grape juice and that's a tropical ass island. you are not going to make a sweet potato pie soda that is not going to taste like some leftover ass.

nothing worse than wanting to eat something and instead they're like "no, I am going to give you a liquid that is flavored like that instead."

Like who the fuck thought turkey and gravy soda was a good idea? not the BCT.

you can not eat a tropical island. that's some abstract shit that's hard to fuck up.

Just wait. Soon they'll release the school lunch flavored sodas. French bread pizza, Salisbury steak, and mystery meatloaf flavored sodas. Lunchable flavors will be available for a limited time

akira28

Shasta and Faygo used to be the gotos back in the day. And Nehi and Rock Creek. this was before Coca Cola and PepsiCo locked up the soda market into subsidiaries.

damn...sometimes it feels like I'll never enjoy small brand mandarin orange soda from a can while listening to Lionel Richie dance on the ceiling ever again.

Kreed

I not on the hip hop like the kids nowadays, but am I wrong in thinking he is garbage? Like everything i hear from him might as well be white noise cause he has no presence

His last album sold 2000+ copies even after the entire Kardashian family plugged it on social media, so you're not alone.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
I not on the hip hop like the kids nowadays, but am I wrong in thinking he is garbage? Like everything i hear from him might as well be white noise cause he has no presence

Nah you're right on the mark fam. Tyga has been garbage ever since his debut.

His last album sold 2000+ copies even after the entire Kardashian family plugged it on social media, so you're not alone.

You know you ain't shit when the Kardasians can't help you sell albums.

That and him dating an underage Kardashian, which is why a music video of him stealing kids from the regular Ice Cream man with a pimped out Ice Cream truck may not have been the best idea.

At least he made it about something he understood. He's lived that life

lol
Your words fall on deaf ears

Deaf because of the years of black face makeup clogged in their ears.

But seriously, Black/Brown/Yellow/Red face is NOT okay. Please don't do it.

So of course there will be an entire sorority dressing as Rachel Dolezal.

Numb

Deaf because of the years of black face makeup clogged in their ears.

But seriously, Black/Brown/Yellow/Red face is NOT okay. Please don't do it.

So of course there will be an entire sorority dressing as Rachel Dolezal.
yep
Rachel stuff has put the blackface in mainstream media.
Expect the worst than ever before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom