• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

have you guys ventured into that thread about germany taking in immigrants?

some of the posts in there, though.

Watching European gaf fall over themselves with their firmly established yet often denied culture of xenophobic and racist issues, instead of backseat supporting the racists in America is interesting.

akira28

I can't even with schattenjogger. dealing with him is like a bullet hell game of bad logic, mixed up language and racism, and its like, is it even worth it to fly through all of that to try to reach him? To make his ideas look bad or even try to communicate with him and affect his way of thought?

I'm thinking no.

tRbw7iB.png

Beyonce :whew:

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Someone on GAF just linked how to make a fleshlight using a rubber glove and some lotion in the thread about being gay in prison.

I swear this site crosses the rubicon of shame every single day

I won't even drink after my own blood family members
Nigga that's what I'm saying! Not that this dude was right with the pictures and the posting of them. But you just gonna jam your tongue down random throats? One you seen walking around giving out tongue lashings?! Nah, man..that's all you. If all you got was surprise balls then you should consider yourself lucky..

I know dudes that caught much fucking worse..they're idiots. You're young. You're drunk. Doesn't mean you can't have some fucking self control. I made it somehow lol..

Numb

lol..indeed.

That's alot of people to do that to.
Won't be surprised if some wanted to have a discussion with him after finding out..with their fists.
Unless they knew and are also just weirdos. Well you are if you gonna just make out with a random person just cause you thought they had tits.

Good ole Schattenjäger, his posts are either something stupid or something racist.
lol you ain't fucking wrong there..
That's alot of people to do that to.
Won't be surprised if some wanted to have a discussion with him after finding out..with their fists.
Unless they knew and are also just weirdos. Well you are if you gonna just make out with a random person just cause you thought they had tits.
Yeah. Dude will likely get wrecked if/when they find him..posting pictures and mocking makes that kind of a no brainer. I guess I'd be pissed to, but then again, that shit would have never happened to me. Just not my thing to do..

Numb

America took in 1.5 million migrants once. It's been downhill ever since leading to meek mills, creflo dollar and Stedman

On shit! I'm getting Ben "droopy" Carson ads on gaf
lol
lol you ain't fucking wrong there..

Yeah. Dude will likely get wrecked if/when they find him..posting pictures and mocking makes that kind of a no brainer. I guess I'd be pissed to, but then again, that shit would have never happened to me. Just not my thing to do..

Same. Thought what i would do if that happened to me but then realized that type of shit would never fly.
Atleast it wasn't a gaffer and then made the thread..

How were they?

I only really had time to go to Harlem, which was pretty good. Music selection was really good, was blown away that the played hot nigga and I had to grab random Japanese/American guys to go ham with lol. Were a few chicks who were down to dance/grind which always makes a night great. My Japanese is decent enough to get along but most of the people there understood English well enough to ask to take photos together and one guy bought me a drink (which is the strangest feeling). Place was decently filled but not packed, so I could keep it moving and dance with different people depending on what was on.

On the downside.... Drinks felt super watered down, I'm a pretty light weight so I know for a fact that they must've been because I barely felt anything. I wanted to pre drink but I read online that Harlem had some problems in the past and banned foreigners for a bit, so I didn't drink that much to ensure I didn't get turned away. Smoking indoors is seriously terrible at least most of them seemed to stand near the back to do it, but one thing about clubs in London I love is the ability not to get someone lighting a fag next to you when you are trying to enjoy urself.

Cheers for the advice mate.

Trey

Schattenjäger;182927102 said:
What's up fam..throwing around the word racist isn't cool.. Especially when you can't back it up

Just because I like cops doesn't make me a racist

what about the stupid part?

Enzom21

What's up fam..throwing around the word racist isn't cool.. Especially when you can't back it up

"What's up fam," could you be anymore transparent with your bullshit?
For starters, I'm not your "fam" and two, we've already had this exchange and I've given you examples of your racist shit posting.

The Adder

Banned

Most people have enough tact to delineate between someone posting racist shit and being racist.

I, thankfully, do not.

You're pretty fucking racist.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
Yes, I am aware that you were mocking how you think us Negroes talk to one another.
Not mocking anyone .. Everyone in this thread throws around the term fam even non-negros

You called me out for no reason whatsoever

If you got an issue with me, settle it like an adult and we can chat through private messages

hypernima

Banned
Schattenjäger;182933558 said:
Not mocking anyone .. Everyone in this thread throws around the term fam even non-negros

If you got an issue with me, settle it like an adult and we can chat through private messages

Well you could have done that in the first place. So you're kind of just coming here to start something. Pass.

Schattenjäger;182933558 said:

...I think we're done here.

Trey

Other than defending your good name schattenjager, why don't you fill out the survey in the op so you can formally introduce yourself to the community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom