• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A6AfONL.jpg

I cannot breathe.

hahahahahahe

LionPride

Banned
I just put out so much raw emotion in the past hour. I can't fucking handle it. I can't be above the hate and be the better person all the time. I try and shit just fucking gets worse. How am I gonna physically cope as a human as I get older? How am I gonna just not get angry as I get older. I've worked too damn hard on being happy and not angry all the time, but this past year has just been chipping away at my core

Numb

I just put out so much raw emotion in the past hour. I can't fucking handle it. I can't be above the hate and be the better person all the time. I try and shit just fucking gets worse. How am I gonna physically cope as a human as I get older? How am I gonna just not get angry as I get older. I've worked too damn hard on being happy and not angry all the time, but this past year has just been chipping away at my core
Don't let shit get to you man and always remember to take a break once in a while from everything.
She's Nebula in that Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon
There's a cartoon of that?
Nice.

Find a release, man. Don't let shit bring you down like that. Look for some positive things to get involved in. Volunteer. Workout. Jog.

LionPride

Banned
I'm involved in so much at school, but none of it helps. I'm in 2 plays, my school's robotics team, and I play a sport. All that coupled with being in the most difficult year of high school and starting to consider what colleges I can realistically get to in two years following high school. I've been stressed and just so much shit has happened that school plus racist shit has been killing me. Trying to maintain a 3.8 or above GPA while trying to not fight anyone is hard.

The Adder

Banned
People living in the city limits in a major coastal city.

Someone's never visited Manhattan.

Median prices in LA for a 1 bedroom = $1,830.

I pay more than that for one bed/bath

East of LA btw

Where do you live where this is not the case and how fast can I get there

I mean a literal room. I rent a room in a house with 8 other people.

---

Did anyone else notice the producers of the Flash show dodge the Caitlyn is a racist bullet by making
both of the potential Firestorm candidates black
?

Trey

I'm involved in so much at school, but none of it helps. I'm in 2 plays, my school's robotics team, and I play a sport. All that coupled with being in the most difficult year of high school and starting to consider what colleges I can realistically get to in two years following high school. I've been stressed and just so much shit has happened that school plus racist shit has been killing me. Trying to maintain a 3.8 or above GPA while trying to not fight anyone is hard.

Relax. Enjoy high school. Study hard but remember that you don't need to force it.

LionPride

Banned
Relax. Enjoy high school. Study hard but remember that you don't need to force it.
I fucked up my first quarter. Hard. I got 2 C's I think and that's not something I've ever had happen. I gotta double down and do better which has stressed me out. Plus they have us taking too many standardized tests and all my friends are doing plays or something else. Not a lot of social time except for football games. May go to a corn maze with a couple friends of mine, a much needed cooldown after this week. Going to BCT makes me feel good most days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom