• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I fucked up my first quarter. Hard. I got 2 C's I think and that's not something I've ever had happen. I gotta double down and do better which has stressed me out. Plus they have us taking too many standardized tests and all my friends are doing plays or something else. Not a lot of social time except for football games. May go to a corn maze with a couple friends of mine, a much needed cooldown after this week. Going to BCT makes me feel good most days

Try to cut out the useless stuff you do on instinct. Frees up time and also stop overthinking it.
Keep it tight!

Fuck the mets

aa5b3e24-a867-4dbb-b9b6-607c2693155b.jpg

fuck you say plehboi?!

royals 4-1 maybe.

To celebrate my 2nd dream in years I bought and watched Wes Craven's best movie
New Nightmare
tho i am thinking i also liked The Final Nightmare but i think it's just b/c it's been over 15 years since i've seen it.

We got Islam on here? Does qualify as a GAININ ON YA moment? Bout time we got some religious diversity round here. Now excuse me as I get into some fuckery. How's Toronto right now? Is it as culturally accepting as it appears to be?

^^^ 'Cism because KFC over Churches. Da fuq? Do I want to know how bad the Florida cism is or nah?

(s)he's native american, they win the minority award can't question their choices

52 bodies in some bags
No one bothered to wave that white flag
Remember remember this ain't November
February or any other normal month for timber
Wolves, vicious with their lack of understanding
Goose eggs in their debate championships column
Solemn, when they F5 to survey their destruction
Nicknamed Taz, their logic lives down under
The cruel, violent and petty devils that they wonder
Why get attacked for just doing their jobs
Upholding the laws
Dropping 14 yr olds on their jaws
Why can't you just get over this racism prob?

i think i can see why some where down on metroid prime 2, the darkworld/lightworld switching with the depleting health areas can be off putting, really liking this new Ing world though, probably the best designed metroid prime level ive ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom