• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

y8v8WUs.gif

While everyone else is freaking out about grammar and dark humor.

I've gotta say, it's SO refreshing to see a fuckery story where the black woman has all the agency in it. Throughout, Zola was never the victim.

... Well besides having to witness all the fuckery.

Yeah, she's the survivor. She knows when to leave and when to pimp. She's not ashamed of her stripperness ("Vibing in our hoeism"). And she has enough common sense to not stay in contact with that hot mess.

Imm0rt4l

tfw your cousin is on facebook basically saying "that little black girl should have listened to the cop, kids are disobedient af these days" all to the tune of her white friends applauds and likes. I'm tired fam.

tfw your cousin is on facebook basically saying "that little black girl should have listened to the cop, kids are disobedient af these days" all to the tune of her white friends applauds and likes. I'm tired fam.
Take no offense. Get off, man. That shit ain't FOR you. Unless you're going to confront EVERYONE? Stop. I happen to be a pretty scorched earth bastard. I know I'm in the minority. If you don't want to resent people you'd otherwise love..move on.

Imm0rt4l

151 will have you waking up somewhere else brehs
Truuuuu......
Take no offense. Get off, man. That shit ain't FOR you. Unless you're going to confront EVERYONE? Stop. I happen to be a pretty scorched earth bastard. I know I'm in the minority. If you don't want to resent people you'd otherwise love..move on.

word. I only felt compelled to say something because of her following, the kudos and she and her brother are the ones who put me on street fighter kid. For those in the fgc, I'm referring to burn ya bra

zeemumu

Reading the shooting threads is like revisiting the Zod neck-snap argument every day, except you're Zod and the part where he attacked Earth or even inferred that he would attack Earth didn't happen so it makes even less sense so you just end up pissed off at the end of the day.

Slayven

Reading shooting threads is like revisiting the Zod neck-snap argument every day, except you're Zod and the part where he attacked Earth or even inferred that he would attack Earth didn't happen so it makes even less sense.

That was so funny seeing how Superman has had bodies for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom