• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how all these stripper stories come around right when the stripper I got the phone number from is trying to fall in love with me. Im out lol.

andthebeatgoeson

Reading the shooting threads is like revisiting the Zod neck-snap argument every day, except you're Zod and the part where he attacked Earth or even inferred that he would attack Earth didn't happen so it makes even less sense so you just end up pissed off at the end of the day.
What, did they argue to not kill the make believe bad guy who wanted to destroy our world? That didn't happen, that sounds stupid. You fucking with me?

zeemumu

What, did they argue to not kill the make believe bad guy who wanted to destroy our world? That didn't happen, that sounds stupid. You fucking with me?

You don't know about that? I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if I'm being stupid or if it's everything. Oh God I'm lost in my own metaphor.

Fuck it, forget I said anything.

tumblr_inline_n1ck2aIqT71qmhhwm.gif

Halo 5's pretty good so far.

You know what? All this "outrage" "thin skinned" and "PC" shit makes me laugh when these babies are following the most sensitive delicate flower named Donald Trump who just happens to constantly mention how people who disagree with him "aren't talking nice" to him?

The fuck? What's wrong with bluntness? What wrong with telling it like it is? Go home and drink milk out of your saucers..pussies..

Slayven

You know what? All this "outrage" "thin skinned" and "PC" shit makes me laugh when these babies are following the most sensitive delicate flower named Donald Trump who just happens to constantly mention how people who disagree with him "aren't talking nice" to him?

The fuck? What's wrong with bluntness? What wrong with telling it like it is? Go home and drink milk out of your saucers..pussies..

And they scream the loudest over the tiniest of shit.

The Adder

Banned
Gordon sorry, slip of the tongue.

I mean he looks nothing like Alfred

Anyway, what's this about robot Batman?

Bruce got nearly killed. Came back. Has amnesia. Could probably get himself fixed, but the person he is now doesn't want to. Alfred also doesn't want him to. Gotham needs a Batman. GPD, sponsored by Powers, builds a Batman suit to be piloted by an officer. Gordon doesn't trust anyone else to do it.

zeemumu

Bruce got nearly killed. Came back. Has amnesia. Could probably get himself fixed, but the person he is now doesn't want to. Alfred also doesn't want him to. Gotham needs a Batman. GPD, sponsored by Powers, builds a Batman suit to be piloted by an officer. Gordon doesn't trust anyone else to do it.

It's more Batman in a mech suit and it's actually pretty good. I'd advise you to check it out.

So it's Ultimate Peter Parker Knightfall?

Carson: "PC culture is destroying this nation"

Which GAFer is this?

Little do they know that this is actually a rant against consoles because he's back by Nvidia and they want to sell more graphics cards.

RedSwirl

Some more shit has apparently gone down in Ferguson. I'm only just now seeing this in my timeline. Looks like another brother dead involving police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom