• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

image.php

Thick. Fucking. Skin. Fuck a monkey..we need to be Rhino..

I was going to caption it "Where the white women a...... oh."

D i Z

I seriously wonder when is this country going to say enough is enough with these terrifying nutjobs who are running on the conservative platform. Motherfuckers should be put on an Island and have their competition televised like Survivor. It'll be impossible to tell who cracks first since they all seem to have some kind of brain trauma already.

D i Z

Ben Carson must have cheat sheets on the insides of his eyelids. That closing his eyes when he talks thing is suspect as hell.

So ends another Ben Carson debate performance or as I like to call it, Coon and Friends.

Ben Carson is a low key Coli poster who trolls "racist cac edomites " by saying all the conservative talking points so he can say he got them putting money in his pocket. Then after this election cycle he pulls a heel turn on them by coming out to his next book signing wearing a kufi and saying hotep scriptures while pointing at them saying "I'm rich bitch! U mad?" Then leaves

Bronx-Man

Banned
Ben Carson is a low key Coli poster who trolls "racist cac edomites " by saying all the conservative talking points so he can say he got them putting money in his pocket. Then after this election cycle he pulls a heel turn on them by coming out to his next book signing wearing a kufi and saying hotep scriptures while pointing at them saying "I'm rich bitch! U mad?" Then leaves

4Cd5JUr.gif

Ben Carson must have cheat sheets on the insides of his eyelids. That closing his eyes when he talks thing is suspect as hell.

He receives live transmissions from Jesus during his speeches.

That boy mike continuing his fraudulence streak.

You have to admit President Johnson would be a sight to behold.

Also, I can understand his plight to some extent. During that first civilian / lore mission in 5 I swear I was just talking to the same black dude in a different outfit over and over again outside of the one scientist that was suffering from "pressed Randomize too many times in the GTA Online Character Creator" Syndrome.

andthebeatgoeson

You don't know about that? I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if I'm being stupid or if it's everything. Oh God I'm lost in my own metaphor.

Fuck it, forget I said anything.

tumblr_inline_n1ck2aIqT71qmhhwm.gif

Halo 5's pretty good so far.

Yeah, that was an interesting time.
Half sarcastic. I really didn't know but I guessed the fuckery, based on your post. Like, when you miss the fuckery and then you can guess the details?

And what I guessed was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'm not sure how I feel.

That moron in the stripper thread being a shithead in spanish and of course, 2 others already sprung up with the "why you all you bullies outraged at him" bullshit.

Numb

That moron in the stripper thread being a shithead in spanish and of course, 2 others already sprung up with the "why you all you bullies outraged at him" bullshit.

Was gonna get like that quick.
Didn't expect the spanish pullout.

On a less shittier note Platinum Nier got a trailer.

BitterMadeupGermanwirehairedpointer.gif

Sexy

So why am I sitting at my desk, see a thread about a Johnny Cash song being the most impactful ever, and suddenly have that classic Brian McKnight jingle, "Let Me Show You How that Pussy Works" come to mind. I can tell today is going to be a great day

speaking of the office people here still think I'll fix their computers or provide software for free, then they get an attitude when I tell them I cant look at their private equipment during company time

speaking of the office people here still think I'll fix their computers or provide software for free, then they get an attitude when I tell them I cant look at their private equipment during company time

Work at a (small)software dev company, we get weekly a random person knocking on our door with their laptop/pc/phone/etc wanting us to fix it.

"But don't you work with computers!?!"

Well I'm the head of my department for the day. I knew today was going to be a great day. I've been in the position for 2 months and have been acting department head for cumulatively 2 weeks time.

Résumé building

A guy in the Zola thread said he understood why people couldn't get what she was talking about because black people in Britain don't use slang.

People insist on looking as foolish as possible. I live broad generalizations that can never be proven.

Numb

A guy in the Zola thread said he understood why people couldn't get what she was talking about because black people in Britain don't use slang.

So slang is exclusive to just the US now like everything else...
The US lives in it's own dimension and send radio waves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom