• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Was gonna get like that quick.
Didn't expect the spanish pullout.

On a less shittier note Platinum Nier got a trailer.

BitterMadeupGermanwirehairedpointer.gif

Sexy
*gulps* I'm so thirsty.
Why do the Europeans in here keep lying about racial shit?

A guy in the Zola thread said he understood why people couldn't get what she was talking about because black people in Britain don't use slang.
Didn't hit them with the whyualwayslying.gif?

Numb

I thought you were better than this, smh
No one likes Bleach.
Still read it hoping it will end soon.
Platinum Games generally sticks to a formula, but god damn does it work.

And they are just doing the gameplay this time. So the story is gonna be amazing and the OST...oh my god the OST will be epic to say the least going by the crew.
I finish what I start, yet you niggas party when a chapter or 2 of HxH gets shitted out
If you get past 15 chaps you should finish it i say.
Waiting for shit is a job too.

Slayven

No one likes Bleach.
Still read it hoping it will end soon.

And they are just doing the gameplay this time. So the story is gonna be amazing and the OST...oh my god the OST will be epic to say the least going by the crew.
If you get past 15 chaps you should finish it i say.
Waiting for shit is a job too.

Something will have to be terribad for me not to finish it. Like the Maze Runner series, book was awesome then shits the bed the last 4%. So bad I don't even want to read the other 3 books

Oh and Godhand, sent that shit back to Gamefly after 49 minutes. Shit is so glitchy and bad

Numb

Something will have to be terribad for me not to finish it. Like the Maze Runner series, book was awesome then shits the bed the last 4%. So bad I don't even want to read the other 3 books

Oh and Godhand, sent that shit back to Gamefly after 49 minutes. Shit is so glitchy and bad

I finished the Twilight series. Yep.
Only stop if i can't progress and only happens in games but being real cheap means you just google it and then if nothing changes i stop.
Basically shameless and relentless combined.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
You know what? All this "outrage" "thin skinned" and "PC" shit makes me laugh when these babies are following the most sensitive delicate flower named Donald Trump who just happens to constantly mention how people who disagree with him "aren't talking nice" to him?

The fuck? What's wrong with bluntness? What wrong with telling it like it is? Go home and drink milk out of your saucers..pussies..
yo

my team has a running joke here "if its got electricity its an IT issue" doesnt matter whats broken they call IT :/

Sort-of related to this, second best are people who call us inquiring why their hotmail or gmail aint working. Since we host the pages for their businesses, they assume we have control over ALL the emails ...

Crocodile

It took me a few tries but I finally got through the Zola story. Talk about a WILD ride. Like DAMN. One one hand, I'm a bit jealous because that's the type of story you get to tell your grandchildren and blow their minds with. The type of story that really showed you LIVED during your youth. On the other, bigger hand, this is a story where people were like moments from being raped/murdered like multiple times (to say nothing about that suicide attempt or the actual murders that went down). That would be terrifying in the moment and I couldn't say I would come out of that 100% unscathed. It seems most of that thread has devolved into "TLDR?" and "I can't understand shit!" though?

On a side note, a fair number of new playable character designs have been revealed for Indivisible. The most recent was this guy:

A coffee farmer named Kaldi with South African influences. A partial list of revealed playable characters:

fnkv0hatlhepeywrlmne.jpg

When you add in the main character, there are actually more people of color revealed as playable characters so far than not O_O

If you've got any money it would be super swell if you could throw some support for this project.

Numb

About 2 weeks and just a third is done. All the luck to Lab Zero. Game looks fantastic.

--------

Another hygiene thread.SMH.SMH
Not as extreme as usual thank god.

Kreed

On a side note, a fair number of new playable character designs have been revealed for Indivisible. The most recent was this guy:

A coffee farmer named Kaldi with South African influences. A partial list of revealed playable characters:

fnkv0hatlhepeywrlmne.jpg

When you add in the main character, there are actually more people of color revealed as playable characters so far than not O_O

If you've got any money it would be super swell if you could throw some support for this project.

I was already looking at playing this a month or so ago, but this is great news/I'll have to support this. Have any GAFer's expressed how unconfortable the game makes them feel yet?

Slayven

http://www.inquisitr.com/2528244/ra...pring-valley-high-school-ben-fields-comments/

“The girl was told multiple times to get off the phone,” Symone said during the round table discussion. “There’s no right or reason for him to be doing this type of harm, that’s ridiculous. But at the same time, you gotta follow the rules in school. First of all, why are there cell phones in school? This shouldn’t even be a problem to begin with, and he shouldn’t have been acting like that on top of it.”

Jesus Mary and Joseph

R0ckman

Ben Carson is a low key Coli poster who trolls "racist cac edomites " by saying all the conservative talking points so he can say he got them putting money in his pocket. Then after this election cycle he pulls a heel turn on them by coming out to his next book signing wearing a kufi and saying hotep scriptures while pointing at them saying "I'm rich bitch! U mad?" Then leaves

Uh, what's a "racist cac edomite"? :/

Shy

I got the X1 Elite pad today fam.
6TVyApz.gif

And the hype, the hype is all true.
You know what? All this "outrage" "thin skinned" and "PC" shit makes me laugh when these babies are following the most sensitive delicate flower named Donald Trump who just happens to constantly mention how people who disagree with him "aren't talking nice" to him?

The fuck? What's wrong with bluntness? What wrong with telling it like it is? Go home and drink milk out of your saucers..pussies..
It's not just Trump, all these motherfuckers that go on about PC and outrage culture run amok, are the most thin skinned cunts on the planet.
On a less shittier note Platinum Nier got a trailer.

BitterMadeupGermanwirehairedpointer.gif

Sexy
KU9pbPZ.gif

Why do the Europeans in here keep lying about racial shit?
Not me fam.
A guy in the Zola thread said he understood why people couldn't get what she was talking about because black people in Britain don't use slang.
They're of full of shit, it's amazing.
If they even half use the slang i use, then they should have absolutely no problem with reading what she had written.
When will this girl realise she'll never be accepted by the people that she's sucking up to.

Numb

I got the X1 Elite pad today fam.
6TVyApz.gif

And the hype, the hype is all true.

KU9pbPZ.gif
Controller for PC or did you also decide to get the system.
Plat hype is real too.

man some kid tried to pull me into a nigga moment today.
had me feeling like:
hqdefault.jpg
Practice your ''don't come near me look'' and you won't ever need to deal with them.
Can train and extend the range of the radius like the byakugan too.
To think I used to watch That's So Raven.

Now the title itself has become an accurate depiction of her nonsense.
Came on same time as Smallville and watched it everytime.
Too bad she turned out like this.

R0ckman

man some kid tried to pull me into a nigga moment today.
had me feeling like:
hqdefault.jpg

As funny as this is I've never seen a white guy walk out of a "nigga moment" with pride, they usually get sucker punched, in one case I saw the guy get picked up like Bane did to Batman in DK only instead of breaking his back he slammed the dude into the side walk. It was kind of freaky because they guy wasn't even bulked, just average.

Shy

Controller for PC or did you also decide to get the system.
Plat hype is real too.
Ahh, sorry i should of said. I got it to use on my PC.
Though it's my birthday in couple of week so if you wanted to buy that H5 X1, i wouldn't say no. :p

Numb

Ahh, sorry i should of said. I got it to use on my PC.
Though it's my birthday in couple of week so if you wanted to buy that H5 X1, i wouldn't say no. :p

It's cool. Just thought you decided on getting the system. Hear nothing but good things about the controller. That price is crazy but people seem pleased.

hypernima

Banned
Practice your ''don't come near me look'' and you won't ever need to deal with them.
Can train and extend the range of the radius like the byakugan too.

i guess to explain more i was walking down on the right side of the sidewalk and this kid was supposed to be on the left, but he was in my way and knew he was, so i keep walking thinking he's eventually going to know better and switch but no, he just gets in my face and we have a stare off. at first i was like nigga wtf, but then i realized 1. i dont need to be late for school 2. i realized he was a kid walking to the local high school. so i just laughed and stepped aside to continue walking to the subway. i just hope he doesnt do that with an adult who is more gully than i, cause i know people that age who have been fucked up by adults for less, smh.

I was already looking at playing this a month or so ago, but this is great news/I'll have to support this. Have any GAFer's expressed how uncomfortable the game makes them feel yet?

There's this, but I think he or she is being sarcastic, especially since no one was paying attention to that post.
Play the prototype already. It's free!

Shy

I a bit shitty asking this fam but, Are any of you able to get me into the Overwatch beta. ?
It's cool. Just thought you decided on getting the system. Hear nothing but good things about the controller. That price is crazy but people seem pleased.
Nah, at last the minute i changed my mind about getting it.

But i will be getting Battlefront on PS4 hough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom