• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

Queen of Chicken by day, Roy of Alan by night

Not gonna front,

Sounds like a good flick

YWidE0i.jpg

Tuck you back in, brehs.

Didnt we get locked up for this a few OTs back?

Kreed

Didnt we get locked up for this a few OTs back?

That was for directly making fun of Taylor Swift for being skinny unprovoked/no black women shots, which broke into a discussion about body shaming and the thread was put on a time out per cycle. Not "really" the same thing with this photo since no one is actually discussing it, in addition to the black women jab over social media.

Young Magus

That was for directly making fun of Taylor Swift for being skinny unprovoked/no black women shots, which broke into a discussion about body shaming and the thread was put on a time out per cycle. Not "really" the same thing with this photo since no one is actually discussing it, in addition to the black women jab over social media.

Ah,

I see, thanks for the clarification

Malyse

Spray painting luxury cars? Is that how we do in the streets now? I saw some dude who had matte blacked his effing Audi. Even sprayed the Audi logo.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"Researchers have created what they say is the blackest material ever. And the proof is just moments after it was created it was pulled over for no reason." LMAO Colbert with that sad truth..

Did you not recognize Carlton? I might be tripping.

I'm pretty sure you mean Alfonso Spears..and yes of course I know who dude is lol..

i've been paying so much attention that i didn't realize or just kept forgetting that Jimmy Olson is black now
and why did she have a shirt that was bulletproof but not a cape

Yeah, that whole situation was fucked up. I really felt bad for those poor skinny white women.
QOg6v1T.png

D i Z

oh yea it was obvious the moment she came out to the jobber and had the shot that would have feminist and the like screaming of her in panties and a crop top

Ah, the infamous cameltoe scene. How they thought that was even a good idea...

I've tried to watch the Dreams reveal from the Paris games week no less than 10 times by now. I shit you not, each time I've zoned out, and drifted to other more interesting goings on around the web.
This thing is so damn dry and boring, I still have no solid concept of what the game is supposed to be about.

Ah, the infamous cameltoe scene. How they thought that was even a good idea...

I've tried to watch the Dreams reveal from the Paris games week no less than 10 times by now. I shit you not, each time I've zoned out, and drifted to other more interesting goings on around the web.
This thing is so damn dry and boring, I still have no solid concept of what the game is supposed to be about.
it's about them really really really needing to get VR set on your head and trying it out for realz

D i Z

It certainly is the weakest of the 3 DC hero shows.

Honestly, I wouldn't go that far. It's had one episode, and it's not done anything to jump the shark nearly as far as the other two have. In fact, I would go as far as to say that the other two shows ain't shit outside of a handful of shining moments. They set the bar so low, that it'll be a challenge to fall far beneath them. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that there isn't ever going to be a really good DC tv show that isn't for the teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom