• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Superman repair his costume when he takes an especially hard beating?

Same way Flash does.

DlJMfWC.gif

jmood88

Now that heroin is a big problem for white people, they are pushing for softer drug laws.

This shit is infuriating
A generation ago when civil rights activists denounced as racist the push to punish crack-cocaine crimes, largely involving blacks, far more severely than powder-cocaine crimes, involving whites, political figures of both parties staunchly defended those policies as necessary to control violent crime.

But today, with heroin ravaging largely white communities in New England, the Northeast and the Midwest, and with violent crime largely down, the mood is more forgiving.

“Both the image and reality is that this is a white and often middle-class problem,” said Mr. Mauer of the Sentencing Project. “And appropriately so, we’re having a much broader conversation about prevention and treatment, and trying to be constructive in responding to this problem. This is good. I don’t think we should lock up white kids to show we’re being equal.”
They won't even pretend that this isn't a racial issue. We just perpetually have to wait until it's a white problem to get anyone to care.

A guy in the Zola thread said he understood why people couldn't get what she was talking about because black people in Britain don't use slang.

So I've just seen this.

hYAzbYf.gif

8FxEa.gif

tumblr_n90u98SqID1refhi9o6_250.gif

There is no group in Britain that doesn't use some form of slang. We might not use that particular type of slang but it's really not hard to figure out what slang means.
Unless you're a fucking moron.

deli2000

So I've just seen this.

hYAzbYf.gif

8FxEa.gif

tumblr_n90u98SqID1refhi9o6_250.gif

There is no group in Britain that doesn't use some form of slang. We might not use that particular type of slang but it's really not hard to figure out what slang means.
Unless you're a fucking moron.

Yeah, there's no way that person has seen black people have a conversation in the UK. He's chatting total shit fam.

Shy

Honestly, I wouldn't go that far. It's had one episode, and it's not done anything to jump the shark nearly as far as the other two have. In fact, I would go as far as to say that the other two shows ain't shit outside of a handful of shining moments. They set the bar so low, that it'll be a challenge to fall far beneath them. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that there isn't ever going to be a really good DC tv show that isn't for the teens.
Hmm. well. I may over stated things. lol.

I wouldn't say Arrow and Flash a bad though, Well flash isn't, i'm having a hard time getting back into Arrow after having seen Daredevil.
How does Superman repair his costume when he takes an especially hard beating?
I always thought i was cause it was made from some kind of special Kryptonian material.
Ever look at thread title and you mind instantly start calculating the fuckery?
LOL. Yep, all the time. :D

Numb

Why you so nasty, Numb..

Overreacting sometimes and sometimes leave out too much to get any help. Then there is the times they get too personal and lay out too much and sometimes people help them but sometimes it's really funny and stupid. Never once boring. There might even be some who are straight up lying about everything. Entertaining stuff and the very best when some random gaffer actually knows them and they get called out and got no comebacks.
I ain't cruel i swear.

Kreed

BLM tried to get after Hillary. They didn't get onstage.

That's because she has an actual team that knows what it's doing.

Meanwhile Bernie's walking around giving speeches on stage solo like a rapper that made it, but then comes back to the hood with no body guards because he's "still street" and then gets surprised when his chain gets snatched.

andthebeatgoeson

That's because she has an actual team that knows what it's doing.

Meanwhile Bernie's walking around giving speeches on stage solo like a rapper that made it, but then comes back to the hood with no body guards because he's "still street" and then gets surprised when his chain gets snatched.
Dude actually admits he doesn't prepare for debates. Yeah, I'm not impressed you didn't study. Maybe study a little and realize your gun control stance isn't really going to fly in a democratic primary.

Like, that could easily be my single issue vote against Bernie. People are fickle and you put one or two issues against Bernie and he's easy to dismiss.

And the truth of the matter is any president will backtrack. It plays well against politicians and on commercials but what reasonable person doesn't backtrack? If you are smart and can perform self evaluation, you will change your mind as time goes on. It's human. But he wants to trumpet himself like a rock of granite. Ok, you are unlike me or any person I know.

D i Z

I wouldn't say Arrow and Flash a bad though, Well flash isn't, i'm having a hard time getting back into Arrow after having seen Daredevil.

I'm not gonna sit up here and act like I don't watch em all myself. I'll take what I can get I guess.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

i finally saw season one of the flash and i liked it. is ollie as tryhard in his own series as he came off of in the flash?

Numb

Flash is good times and more so next to the other hero stuff(not DD). If you don't like him the supporting crew and especially most of the bad guys are good.
I knew Shy owned a gold neck chain

Numb

Felicity has become a problem. One of many. She had potential but now she's pretty much the embodiment of what went wrong with the show.

Yeah but that's a chocolate medallion.

Felicity gets worse the more they concentrate on her side of things and personal life. Better when she is a part of the crew handling stuff.

lol it does look like it has chocolate in it.
Shy is gangsta but not all the way. That sweet tooth.

Dereck

Prefer boneless wings over real wings just because you think you have to eat them with two hands, when all you really need is one hand brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom